By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I demand a perma-ban!

bye then, I enjoyed what u have done for this forum

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

you ok kwaad? the last thread "doom to PS3" made you tip over? i thought the title was the main bait, the rest was pretty standard.... come on, get over it.

benoit said:
you ok kwaad? the last thread "doom to PS3" made you tip over? i thought the title was the main bait, the rest was pretty standard.... come on, get over it.

Yeah. I'm fine. And no that's not it. Look at my 'how amusing' thread. I try to gripe about 1 thing, and 5 trolls troll me. Not a one is banned. one is warned. Something is wrong with that. I would have been banned 2x over if I was any one of the 3 or 4. It's BULLSHIT. If they can troll all they want. I dont WANT to be here. Because I get banned for BAITING. They are BAITING AND TROLLING. It's ok tho. It's not me. I get the week ban.

Weezy, has barely done 3 or 4 constructive posts on his entire time here. He makes HUS look like an angel. yet, he's still here, trolling away, baiting away. It's ok. You can be warned.

Your Mother. Your well within lines, Trolling is ok. As long as it's pro nintendo, and Anti Kwaad.

It's ok Kirby007, trolling being anti kwaad and PS3 is ok. Baiting is ok too as long as you do it to kwaad.

Kwaad, if your bait someone, ever agian. Your perma-banned.

BULLSHIT. 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad -- it's just an internet site. I don't know why you let yourself get so upset about what other people post. Seriously though, reading your recent posts about playing Motorstorm online, running people off the road, antagonizing rednecks, etc. This is not a flame or a troll comment, it is an honest suggestion: You need to put that game down and get out of the house. Get a breath of fresh air, go for a drive, go see a movie, get some exercise, do something that isn't related to video games. You can't let one activity consume 10 hours a day every day, or you get stressed out and pissed off, much like you have in this thread. Seriously, I'm not trying to say you're some video game nerd who has no life; I play a lot of video games too. But when I used to spend 8 hours a day playing Counterstrike, the same crap happened to me. Find a balance.

Kwaad said:
benoit said:

Yeah. I'm fine. And no that's not it. Look at my 'how amusing' thread. I try to gripe about 1 thing, and 5 trolls troll me. Not a one is banned. one is warned. Something is wrong with that. I would have been banned 2x over if I was any one of the 3 or 4. It's BULLSHIT. If they can troll all they want. I dont WANT to be here. Because I get banned for BAITING. They are BAITING AND TROLLING. It's ok tho. It's not me. I get the week ban.

Weezy, has barely done 3 or 4 constructive posts on his entire time here. He makes HUS look like an angel. yet, he's still here, trolling away, baiting away. It's ok. You can be warned.

Your Mother. Your well within lines, Trolling is ok. As long as it's pro nintendo, and Anti Kwaad.

It's ok Kirby007, trolling being anti kwaad and !!PS3!! is ok. Baiting is ok too as long as you do it to kwaad.

Kwaad, if your bait someone, ever agian. Your perma-banned.

BULLSHIT. 

never been anti PS3 it is a good console

edit: no worries Kwaad, I forgive you.

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Entroper said:
Kwaad -- it's just an internet site. I don't know why you let yourself get so upset about what other people post. Seriously though, reading your recent posts about playing Motorstorm online, running people off the road, antagonizing rednecks, etc. This is not a flame or a troll comment, it is an honest suggestion: You need to put that game down and get out of the house. Get a breath of fresh air, go for a drive, go see a movie, get some exercise, do something that isn't related to video games. You can't let one activity consume 10 hours a day every day, or you get stressed out and pissed off, much like you have in this thread. Seriously, I'm not trying to say you're some video game nerd who has no life; I play a lot of video games too. But when I used to spend 8 hours a day playing Counterstrike, the same crap happened to me. Find a balance.

Sorry - what are you talking about? Most people that are productively employed do something for about 10 hours every day - it's called work!

Entroper said:

Nah, I just dont care about this. It just pisses me off that I have to be a goody goody, yet they can trolly my ass to death, and bait like hell. I dont wanna be here if they do that to me every post I make, and I cant do it without a perma-ban.

I dont want to waste my time here, because it is a waste of my time to be here anyways. If that shit happens every time I post 10x over... I dont fucking care. I'm going to school for 3 weeks. I wont see any of you, even if I'm not banned. (heh yah right) till I get back.

I'm not stressed out, and I'm not pissed off... ok I am pissed off because I get special treatment. I'm the god damn scape goat. Ban me for being a pain. Well these 3 people I mentioned earlier are as bad as Hus, and one is WORSE. Hus got a instant perma-ban. Not temporary bans. It's ok to be Pro-nintendo-ultra-troll. But if your a sony troll, kiss your ass goodbye, it's perma-ban time. 

go play motorstorm

kirby007 said:

edit: no worries Kwaad, I forgive you.

kirby007

Private message
Add to friends

(05/10/07, 10:37)
yeah why is everyone so happy with an average racer??
better wait for second-generation of games.

You've never played it, and you call it average. That is like me saying, zelda is sub-par and sucks. Downright trolling, and anti-nintendo.

EDIT: I'm not saying zelda is sub-par, becuase it's crazy saying it is... same thing about motorstorm.

EDIT2: I'd get banned for saying that in a pro-nintendo thread.

EDIT3: I mean I'd get perma-banned. 

Kwaad said:
kirby007 said:

edit: no worries Kwaad, I forgive you.

kirby007

Private message
Add to friends

(05/10/07, 10:37)
yeah why is everyone so happy with an average racer??
better wait for second-generation of games.

You've never played it, and you call it average. That is like me saying, zelda is sub-par and sucks. Downright trolling, and anti-nintendo.

EDIT: I'm not saying zelda is sub-par, becuase it's crazy saying it is... same thing about motorstorm. 

well actually i did, and it is an average game, and when the next generation games will come, because devs will be more know with the PS3, and use more of its power.

edit : PGR 3 was even better. ( i liked it more, just my feeling )