By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Interesting (Wonderful 101 sales on Amazon)

OfficerRaichu15 said:

well i thought it was interesting because theres no reason why it should raise into the top 10 in amazon's best sellers

reason is most likely the boost that MK8 caused. Now people want to play something else besides MK8.

Around the Network

thats the most likely explanation

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Barozi said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

well i thought it was interesting because theres no reason why it should raise into the top 10 in amazon's best sellers

reason is most likely the boost that MK8 caused. Now people want to play something else besides MK8.

It also got a $25 pricecut according to the Amazon page.

well then that explains it

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

ZombiU @ $13 is a better deal. I picked up W101 for $17 at toys r us during their color tag sale. (just checkd and it's $17.98 at Toys R us. 

Barozi said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Right, but still, of all the games to get a halo effect, W101? Really?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mario Kart probably pushed consoles, and people are now interested in some other Wii U titles :C

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

maybe a lot of people bought a Wii U for MK8 and then decided to grab the next best thing you know... Wonderful 101

Random...
I hope Tropical Freeze experiences some kind of boost...

Have a nice day...