Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN: The Last Guardian Officially Cancelled! Edit: Not Cancelled? IGN Lied?

BasilZero said:
Amazing how people are going wild on such a small niche game :P

Its like Bayonetta 2 announcement all over again l0l.

I think the reputation of its predecessor is what makes this case special for people who think of games as more than...ya know, games.  Bayonetta doesn't really have the same pedigree.

Around the Network

Welp,IGN will have to start to show Naomi naked if they want to recover people's trust.

NYANKS said:
BasilZero said:
Amazing how people are going wild on such a small niche game :P

Its like Bayonetta 2 announcement all over again l0l.

I think the reputation of its predecessor is what makes this case special for people who think of games as more than...ya know, games.  Bayonetta doesn't really have the same pedigree.

Oh I wonder if it could release around the same time as the next console Zelda, and have a load of similarities for people to fight about.

That would be so great.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Sony must be over the moon.
There's no such thing as bad publicity, as they say, and this shitstorm just did all their advertising for them.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Lafiel said:
that's why you don't post a news as "official", if it isn't official

its a pet peve of mine. a website claiming something is "official" then when you enter the article it says "according to our sources". your fucking sources arent official IGN. i hope who ever wrote the article to have diarrhea for a week. 

Around the Network

If it isn't cancelled it probably should be by now.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Ka-pi96 said:
If it isn't cancelled it probably should be by now.

I shudder to think how much money they've sunk on it if they've been paying Team Ico to twiddle their thumbs for 9 years.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:

There's no such thing as bad publicity, as they say, and this shitstorm just did all their advertising for them.

MS would like to have a word with u. 

KingdomHeartsFan said:
curl-6 said:

MS would like to have a word with u. 

It's just a saying, but this is hardly an MS situation. Since it isn't cancelled, they've just gotten loads of positive attention.

1. "Internal sources" strike again! I wonder if gaming journalists who actually work hard to confirm reports get offended by stuff like this.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!