By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - After Wii U's disappointing Hw boost do you still think Nintendo was lowballing?

sold out bro

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
I'll be honest Max, I really think you need to include some actual examples of what kind of predictions you are going against here. As it is the thread reads like you built a strawman army of people that said MK8 would propel the WiiU past Nintendo's yearly sales expectations immediately.

Ofcourse, I'm sure someone would be glad to help you out here considering I'm on my phone. 

kirby007 said:
sold out bro

Do you believe that or is that now the explanation of why it didn't do better coming from the camp I am talking about?

You either have extremely large expectations, or you're one of those people who are never pleased with anything positive about Nintendo but don't want to admit it.

Max King of the Wild said:
kirby007 said:
sold out bro

Do you believe that or is that now the explanation of why it didn't do better coming from the camp I am talking about?

You have no camp.  There is no camp disappointed with those sales.   Show me a prediction thread, league...camp, that predicted greater than 200k on average and I'll let this thread stay open.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
I think nintendo will struggle to pass 12 million mark for wii u.

At least explain why...

a 150k boost is a disappointment?
if it was below 100k still then yes but 180k is pretty impressive

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

MohammadBadir said:
You either have extremely large expectations, or you're one of those people who are never pleased with anything positive about Nintendo but don't want to admit it.

Or I have to consistently go over again and again to the Nintendo fantasy why MK8 won't magically sell more Hw than Nintendo is producing. Now, I have evidence to support that claim.

I don't think a 500%+ boost is disappointing! Just see next week when MK8 has a full week on the market. Maybe it gets another boost then

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Max King of the Wild said:
MohammadBadir said:

Or I have to consistently go over again and again to the Nintendo fantasy why MK8 won't magically sell more Hw than Nintendo is producing. Now, I have evidence to support that claim.

Why don't you give names then? Who said that Max? Otherwise... who is going to take you seriously?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"