By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 & Wii U duking it out. End of 2K14 sales prediction Thread.

You guys forgot to take into account that Nintendo discontinued Online for Wii & DS, so only Wii U games & 3DS games can continue doing online gaming, which has been basically forcing people to start buying & finding out about Wii U & 3DS.

So the rest of this year since right before May 30th, will be interesting, just to see Nintendo results among it's own self.

Around the Network
Kaizar said:
Ninsect said:
Shortiloe said:
COLD_COBRA_ said:

You really believe Wii u will sell more than ps4? Really?

Yes, THIS year, maybe you overread that. Wii U will have heavy hitters this year, PS4 hitters are coming in 2015.

What makes you thing the PS4 will sell more THIS year? Huh? A Destiny? It will boost sales, sure, but that is all. Not as much as alle the games will do that are coming for wii U THIS year.

While I think WiiU will sell well this year I think you're not thinking this through! PS4 is already almost 3 million units ahead this year. Why can't we just be happy that WIiU sales are improving? We don't need it to outsell PS4

pS4 only has a 1.8 million lead.

Lifetime, yes. This year it's 3m ahead

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Kaizar said:
You guys forgot to take into account that Nintendo discontinued Online for Wii & DS, so only Wii U games & 3DS games can continue doing online gaming, which has been basically forcing people to start buying & finding out about Wii U & 3DS.

So the rest of this year since right before May 30th, will be interesting, just to see Nintendo results among it's own self.

yeah cause we know how prevelant online was on wii and ds

wii u is dead and died a long time ago. The casuals won't be there to save it.

Shortiloe said:
COLD_COBRA_ said:
Shortiloe said:
To behonest, there aren't much heavy hits this year for PS4, only Destiny comes in my mind right now. The Order and so on are all delayed. Only Call of Duty maybe and the new Battlefield. But titles like Smash bros, X and Co can do the thing for Wii u, so I predict that Wii U will sell more THIS year. Don# forget, mario Kart 8 is out and will be a system seiller this christmas, too ! Not Numbers from me, sorry

You really believe Wii u will sell more than ps4? Really?

Yes, THIS year, maybe you overread that. Wii U will have heavy hitters this year, PS4 hitters are coming in 2015.

What makes you thing the PS4 will sell more THIS year? Huh? A Destiny? It will boost sales, sure, but that is all. Not as much as alle the games will do that are coming for wii U THIS year.

You actually thought that! LOL!! And you probably still do

Around the Network

Damn. Close race here

This thread needs to die in a fire since OP is gone. The WII U has yet to to outsell the PS4 in any week of this year so far ...

Twilord said:
TheBoneCollector said:
Weedlab said:
Joke thread? lol

That's the joke, it isn't a joke thread, some of the responses are down right scary.

Not just the people who think Nintendo are gonna outsell Sony either. My stomach is genuinely uneasy from how intensely Sony fans believe that another console won't dare to sell well, despite the Wii-U finally having two of the most valuable IPs in their books both being/having released this year. They get scary intense about it, feels like I insulted their grandmothers without meaning to. O_O

When does wii u start to outsell PS4? Tomorrow,  next week, 2015?

Xbox one = 10 million
Wii u = 8.77 million

I never thought Ninty fans actually believed the WiiU could touch the PS4 in sales in 2014 lol. It looks like XOne is ready to eat WiiU's dinner as well.