By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 getting wheel

I don't really think Mariokart and GT are competeing, vastly different games.

150 is a bit steep, but die hards may get it. Bigger die hards will probably find a better one with a clutch and 6 speed.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
wow $150. count me out.

My Logitech G25 Wheel cost $299

supermariogalaxy said:
I never thought this would be Maio kart's competitor...Mario kart's TOO good!!! But seriously, $150??????? I guess some passionate GT nut would get it...Not me though...Mario kart is more of my racing game..

Fixed, don't call enthusiasts half-brained, they are far from it.

So wheel + game = $210

I like GT, but not enough to put that much money out there. But I know more than a few people who would.

Nice wheel though, I assume it has force feedback.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

I'll probably buy it--GT5 is just too damn beautiful and the wheels are great. I'm one of those that puts no price cap on entertainment if I can afford it. I've always been a little like that. I spend my money having fun--I shouldn't, but I do.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

posting huge unformatted pieces of text like that should = at least a 1 day ban

wow thats a very high price

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

My Eyes! Zee Goggles, They Do Nothing!

Could you please reformat that a little, use some space between ideas or something.

From whay i could get, they wil charge 15o bucks for the wheel ? isn't that a little pricey ?

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Since people here think $150 for a steering wheel/pedal set is expensive, perhaps you all have a recommendation for a cheaper/better set? i think the g25 is a better value but this looks solid for the price.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka