By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up! 31st May 2014

PS4 still on top,surprising,was expecting Mario & the U to get the job done for the Week,watch dogs stronger than people expected,watch dogs 3.5m opening week is impressive

looking forward to May NPD to see if it all holds true

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

Around the Network

PS2 outsold Xbox

PS3 outsold X360

PS4 outselling Xbone

Sony wins.

Coming back to look at the current sales situation months from last I looked.. Interesting to say the least (despite a pretty lackluster sales generation) compared to the previous. This is clearly the dark ages in gaming. But anyway..

Looks like things are panning out to about what I expected.. PS4 running away with it while Wii U takes second and Xbone third. What I didn't expect is Xbone is be straggling so far behind its Japanese counterparts, particularly this week. Good to see the Wii U get a strong lead over at least one platform at least. Beating Sony in the home console sector is just a lost cause anyway.. Wii is only barely going to edge out the PS3, and that was after Sony released its biggest console disaster and Nintendo had an epic comeback with the Wii and Nintendo was cranking out constant gaming phenomena like Wii Sports, Fit, Play, Mario Kart, and NSMB.

Lawl at Mario Kart trolling the complete top 4 Watch Dogs domination. Go Mario Kart! Excellent game. If only they didn't royaly screw up the battle mode it'd literally be perfect.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

DarthMetalliCube said:

Coming back to look at the current sales situation months from last I looked.. Interesting to say the least (despite a pretty lackluster sales generation) compared to the previous. This is clearly the dark ages in gaming. But anyway..

Looks like things are panning out to about what I expected.. PS4 running away with it while Wii U takes second and Xbone third. What I didn't expect is Xbone is be straggling so far behind its Japanese counterparts, particularly this week. Good to see the Wii U get a strong lead over at least one platform at least. Beating Sony in the home console sector is just a lost cause anyway.. Wii is only barely going to edge out the PS3, and that was after Sony released its biggest console disaster and Nintendo had an epic comeback with the Wii and Nintendo was cranking out constant gaming phenomena like Wii Sports, Fit, Play, Mario Kart, and NSMB.

Lawl at Mario Kart trolling the complete top 4 Watch Dogs domination. Go Mario Kart! Excellent game. If only they didn't royaly screw up the battle mode it'd literally be perfect.

Well this is the week before the Xbox One price cut

Edit: No, it's actually two weeks before. Why did you comment in such an old sales thread?

The One and Only

VizionEck.com