By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up! 31st May 2014

krippaz said:
This can be the first week VGC is somewhat inline with reality this year.

Still why is some of the old ppl banned while "The drill" can say so crazy things ?

I don't think being delusional is bannable offence.

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:
krippaz said:
This can be the first week VGC is somewhat inline with reality this year.

Still why is some of the old ppl banned while "The drill" can say so crazy things ?

I don't think being delusional is bannable offence.

Actually very good ansver and i laught !

10/10

I'm getting tired of this. Why give all the credit to the marketing?
Is it so hard to believe that people chose the PS4 to play Watch Dogs because they thought it was the better console and not just because their minds were warped by marketing?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

And if MS gives bad numbers theDrill will say they are innacurate.
Even tough X1 first April was lower than X360 he keeps saying X1 is selling faster than X360 (ignoring that more than 40% of the total came from the first 2 months on Holiday release and that X1 have plummeted).
In law the truth is the defense against slander accusation, in the forum is it defense against ban on namecalling?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

vivster said:
Is it so hard to believe that people chose the PS4 to play Watch Dogs because they thought it was the better console and not just because their minds were warped by marketing?

While I usually agree with your points, On this one ( pun) i disagree.
Fact is it wouldn't suprise me WD for the PS4 had the same marketing budget as GTA V, that will buy you a shitload of lesser informed /casuals/ expecially when its advertised as exclusive. ( debateable if it is percieved as such )

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
vivster said:

Fact is it wouldn't suprise me WD for the PS4 had the same marketing budget as GTA V, that will buy you a shitload of lesser informed /casuals/ expecially when its advertised as exclusive. ( debateable if it is percieved as such )

Then tell me, how many people of these let's say 80k people who bought the PS4 for Watch Dogs didn't know that it's also coming to Xbox? Do you really think they were compelled by the shiny ads to ignore other choices?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
kirby007 said:
vivster said:

Then tell me, how many people of these let's say 80k people who bought the PS4 for Watch Dogs didn't know that it's also coming to Xbox? Do you really think they were compelled by the shiny ads to ignore other choices?

no the 100 pricedifference did

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
vivster said:

So the PS4 was the more attractive console. But that has nothing to do with Watch Dogs marketing.

vivster said:
kirby007 said:
vivster said:

So the PS4 was the more attractive console. But that has nothing to do with Watch Dogs marketing.

actually the first GTA like game on the next gen how is that not marketing

Majority prefers PS4, they know it's the most powerful console, pack with Watch_Dogs

Easy to see this