By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up! 31st May 2014

DerNebel said:
Aura7541 said:
TheDrill said:

PS4 overtracked as hell.

X1 undertracked.

And you've claimed that VGC is totally accurate while NPD is inaccurate. Now, you're saying that VGC undertracked X1 and overtracked PS4? Make up your mind and stop flip-flopping.

I think his mind is made up, whichever source shows the X1 in the best light is the most accurate.

So basically, he's going to deny everything for the rest of this gen.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
mornelithe said:
GribbleGrunger said:

i'm sure NPD will sort things out for you ...

It won't, he's already rejected NPD and favored VGChartz numbers, because for awhile there they were overtracking the XB1 by a good margin.  Now, no source is credible apparently.

I know, I was being sarcastic. :)

Haha, awesome.

TheDrill said:
Mystro-Sama said:
The Wii U is raaaaaaaaaping so hard right now.

PS4 sales seem a little ridiculous though.

PS4 overtracked as hell.

X1 undertracked.

What happen to VGC being accurate with their numbers? lol 

FIT_Gamer said:
TheDrill said:
Mystro-Sama said:

PS4 overtracked as hell.

X1 undertracked.

I checked this morning, ps4 was lower, than they probably adjusted their numbers incorrectly because people criticize them too much.

I bet they will adjust PS4 lower and X1 higher soon

TheDrill said:

I checked this morning, ps4 was lower, than they probably adjusted their numbers incorrectly because people criticize them too much.

What does that even mean? PS4 numbers were originally too low because they were wrong. NPD numbers clearly showed that PS4 was undertracked and X1 was overtracked. VGC isn't just going to appease your desires just because you don't like the results.

Around the Network
TheDrill said:
FIT_Gamer said:
TheDrill said:
Mystro-Sama said:

PS4 overtracked as hell.

X1 undertracked.

...and i bet you're are wrong.

DolPhanTendo said:

PS4 Overtracked for sure by this site. Pretty much falling each week for awhile. Watch Dogs came out on PS3 too so why would people go buy a 500 dollar console for a game released on the older system.

VGchartz usually undertracked PS4's numbers. And the price is 399 $. Wake up...

Watch Dogs was sold like a semi-exclusive for PS4. And everybody know it has the better resolution on PS4.

WebMasterFlex said:
DolPhanTendo said:

PS4 Overtracked for sure by this site. Pretty much falling each week for awhile. Watch Dogs came out on PS3 too so why would people go buy a 500 dollar console for a game released on the older system.

VGchartz usually undertracked PS4's numbers. And the price is 399 $. Wake up...

This can be the first week VGC is somewhat inline with reality this year.

Still why is some of the old ppl banned while "The drill" can say so crazy things ?

Aura7541 said:
DerNebel said:
Aura7541 said:

And you've claimed that VGC is totally accurate while NPD is inaccurate. Now, you're saying that VGC undertracked X1 and overtracked PS4? Make up your mind and stop flip-flopping.

I think his mind is made up, whichever source shows the X1 in the best light is the most accurate.

So basically, he's going to deny everything for the rest of this gen.

Yes.... like people said above he doesn't want to accept the truth. NPD is showing the most US accurate numbers but he doesn't want to face it.