By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "Why I don't hate any system" Thread

Cause they each have games I want or will want in the near future.

I'm just tired of seeing people hate on a system. Each system brings something unique to the table. You should be on your hands and knees thanking the developers and creators of these systems. Each company participating pushes the other to higher heights. They are always trying to one-up the competition. This makes the Wii the most unique home console ever created. This makes 360's online service unrivaled. This makes the PS3 the all-in-one-stop shop. The stuff you've dreamed of happening in the gaming world can be made possible this generation on one of three systems.

You can have favorites, you can have preferences, but as a TRUE gamer, you can't hate on any platform.

/rant 

Around the Network

Well I hated the virtual boy/Jaguar and some others... =p So I can't agree with ya;.

Try saying that to the people on the gamepro forums lol

Dolla Dolla...I think that there are many justifiable reasons to hate certain consoles this gen.

The Wii has gimmicky controls and has crappy graphics and only caters to the casual, kiddy audience.

The PS3 is too fricking expensive since Sony ramrodded that damn trojan of a Blu_Ray horse on its sadly faithful userbase.

The 360 is about as dependable as a pinto in a rear end collision.

I'm not saying I espouse any or all of these....but there are plenty of reasons to be angry.

super_etecoon said:
Dolla Dolla...I think that there are many justifiable reasons to hate certain consoles this gen.

The Wii has gimmicky controls and has crappy graphics and only caters to the casual, kiddy audience.

The PS3 is too fricking expensive since Sony ramrodded that damn trojan of a Blu_Ray horse on its sadly faithful userbase.

The 360 is about as dependable as a pinto in a rear end collision.

I'm not saying I espouse any or all of these....but there are plenty of reasons to be angry.

Are those reasons to hate a console though? To me, there are just reasons to pass on buying them.

I agree with Dolla Dolla. I just don't see why someone would hate a console.

Around the Network

Read: "Who wants to lie to make themselves look good to the community?" thread :P

Each system is fine.

I did care a lot more about the 360 when spore was scheduled to be released for it and the pc only (that was a long while back).

I'm bummed my drunk thread got locked btw. happiest thread ever.

The only reason I hate consoles is because I can't afford them myself.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I don't hate any system,but sometimes I really dislike the costumer threatment... so thats why I refuse to buy some console until "X" thing happens first (Several great games for me or really low price...)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

All we need is love...

Why hate consoles?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989