By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Possibly HD Remake or Remaster version of Xenoblade for the Wii U

Tagged games:

http://segmentnext.com/2014/06/03/xenoblade-wii-u-listed-multiple-retailers-hd-remake/

Would make sense, to hpye up the release of Monolith Soft next title, but also put an end to GameSpot BS Xenoblade stunt.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

With X coming out, I've gotta say it's pretty unlikely.

Still stranger things have happened I suppose. And I for one wouldn't be complaining!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
With X coming out, I've gotta say it's pretty unlikely.

Still stranger things have happened I suppose. And I for one wouldn't be complaining!

Yeah I know, and what best way to promote it then with a HD remaster version of Xenoblade.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Placeholder for X is my guess. I wouldn't look too deep into it

mii-gamer said:
Placeholder for X is my guess. I wouldn't look too deep into it

Beat me to it.  Yeah, seems to be an X placeholder as just 'X' isn't a Wii U game in thier systems.

Around the Network

Maybe it is bonus packed together with X!

Switch!!!

To me it seems pretty obvious that it is a placeholder for X. Only if both X and Xenoblade Wii U are listed by the same retailers, it could point to a possible HD port.

Seems like an X placeholder.

I don't want HD remasters to be honest. I want Nintendo to have the Wii U render all/most Wii games in 1080p. Most Wii games are beautiful enough, I just don't like seeing jaggies and aliasing when I play them on a screen bigger than 30 inches.

What if... oh boy, X delayed to 2015, and just was over at other thread... this is a trend now so