By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA preorders May 31st. The Last of Us and Bayonetta 2 appear.

If those numbers are true then Bayonetta 2 already has more pre-orders in the US than Wonderful101 has global sales. Lifetime global sales.

Around the Network

These charts are pretty boring without Watch_Dogs and MK8 of you ask me!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

KHlover said:
If those numbers are true then Bayonetta 2 already has more pre-orders in the US than Wonderful101 has global sales. Lifetime global sales.

I believe you're mistaken. Bayo2 has 31k preorders. TW101 has 200k lifetime sales.

Bayo2 should outperform it though.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

fleischr said:
KHlover said:

I believe you're mistaken. Bayo2 has 31k preorders. TW101 has 200k lifetime sales.

Whoops, you're right *blushes*

KHlover said:
fleischr said:
KHlover said:

Whoops, you're right *blushes*

Bayo2's preorders in NA alone are already higher than TW101's aligned first week global sales though ;)

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

dont believe that Sunset overdrive has yet to chart. sounds fishy to me.

AZWification said:

These charts are pretty boring without Watch_Dogs and MK8 of you ask me!

Now we wait for E3, and Smash Bros U will appear. 

so why was halo removed?

Welfare said:
Just noticed that Halo 5 has been removed from the charts.

Most likely because people were preordering Halo (2014). Which turned out to not be Halo 5.

Clyde32 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Go Bayo your doing great! (so far, at least I think so lol.)

It has been steadily gaining a few hundred a week. We were all shocked when it first appeared. 

Im shocked you said shocked.......LOL.

i was expecting it to be there actually. Hopefully after e3 it will reach into the 250K's , then it shouldnt fail like W101.