By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA preorders May 31st. The Last of Us and Bayonetta 2 appear.

Nintentacle said:
small44 said:
Nintentacle said:
small44 said:
The last of us remaster is doing a lot more then i expected.

Don't forget that Watch Dogs Wii U is on par with it.

Watch dog it's not a remaster games

It's a late port, and It's on the Wii U... A remaster of GOTY 2013 on a console with a higher intsall base is bigger than that.

Many peoples could cancel there's pre-order after the delay.

The most of peoples who want Lat of us had already buy it on ps3 and i'm suprised how people would pay 40 dollars for a games that have already got.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

Just noticed that Halo 5 has been removed from the charts.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Go Bayo your doing great! (so far, at least I think so lol.)

I have played the last of us in ps3. So I wont be picking it. But its great for those who skipped it in ps3.

WhiteEaglePL said:
Go Bayo your doing great! (so far, at least I think so lol.)

It has been steadily gaining a few hundred a week. We were all shocked when it first appeared. 

Around the Network
small44 said:
Nintentacle said:
small44 said:
Nintentacle said:
small44 said:

It's a late port, and It's on the Wii U... A remaster of GOTY 2013 on a console with a higher intsall base is bigger than that.

The most of peoples who want Lat of us had already buy it on ps3 and i'm suprised how people would pay 40 dollars for a games that have already got.

The people that pre-ordered it on Wii U probably don't have a PS3, 360, PS4, or Xbox One, so unless they change their mind about to game itself, they're not gonna cancel it.

And the people buying The Last of Us on PS4 are people that want to replay it in 1080p 60fps and people who had a Wii and/or 360 and missed out on PS3 games.

That playstation domination!

i'm wonder what position Kingdom hearts Xone would be?

Those preorders for TLOUR are not going to reflect how well it will sell until ND clarify if they have an upgrade plan.

The PS5 Exists. 

Nintentacle said:
small44 said:
Nintentacle said:
small44 said:
Nintentacle said:
small44 said:

The people that pre-ordered it on Wii U probably don't have a PS3, 360, PS4, or Xbox One, so unless they change their mind about to game itself, they're not gonna cancel it.

And the people buying The Last of Us on PS4 are people that want to replay it in 1080p 60fps and people who had a Wii and/or 360 and missed out on PS3 games.

I still think 40 dollars is too much for a remastered game even if it's 1080p 60fps and i thought many peoples would think like me that's why i was suprised.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

That PS4 domination.