Nintendo 87 45.31%

Sony 52 27.08%

Sega 17 8.85%

Capcom 2 1.04%

Konami 2 1.04%

Square Enix 18 9.38%

Other 13 6.77%

Total:191

Which Japanese company if your favorite? It can be for any reason, just be sure to give me some feedback

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Around the Network

Toyota.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Kyoto Animation > Nintendo > Namco Bandai > Sega > Gust > Tecmo > SE > Capcom

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

It would be SE if they'd get their act together.

I take it you specifically mean gaming companies...at the moment, it´s a tie between From Software and Platinum, I´m hoping I´ll be mentioning Shinji Mikami´s Tango as well after The Evil Within comes out.

If you asked me that question during the 5th gen and the early PS2 days, I´d have to take my time to answer it, because Japanese 3rd parties were in general awesome back then...nowadays, most of them have become a pitiful shadow of their former selves..Capcom, Square and Konami have become so lame over the years.

Capcom in particular, they have such a diverse, memorable and rich portfolio, yet they don´t do anything with the IPs.

Around the Network

Atlus.

Metallox said:
Toyota.

My first thought as well.

Sony is by far my favourite consumer electronic company and I also enjoy their entertainment division's offerings, currently I'm pretty much exclusively on their electronics.
They suit my needs in every zone, have good quality products in a nice package and I'm willing to pay the premium for unification.
I also like and respect and like Panasonic and Toshiba.
Don't care about Japanese game companies, they don't suit my gaming tastes.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I would never support a Japanese company after they used poison gas on Pearl Harbor during the French Revolution. Thank God for Abe Lincoln.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
I would never support a Japanese company after they used poison gas on Pearl Harbor during the French Revolution. Thank God for Abe Lincoln.

The well known vampire hunter, incredible individual.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!