By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GTA 5 PS4 exclusive @ E3!?

I dont see Sony getting anything exclusive apart from maybe one of those "60 minutes exclusive gameplay" deals which is mostly made up of recycled content.

And I wouldnt be surprised at all to see Agent go multiplatform as well. Sony simply cant afford to pay R* the money it would earn from xbox if it were multiplatform, and I dont believe Sony are owed a favour from R*.

Around the Network

No chance. Sony would not be able to afford the buy out. It sold to over 10 million Xbox Gamers. Can Sony afford $ 5 billion right now? Not even close.

selnor1983 said:
No chance. Sony would not be able to afford the buy out. It sold to over 10 million Xbox Gamers. Can Sony afford $ 5 billion right now? Not even close.

Bolded: You could say R* still owes Sony due to Agent. Sony probably paid for that, buy has got nothing in return
Italic: Why $5 billion?

Going timed exclusive for next-gen wouldn't hurt R* financially at all. I doubt it's gonna happen, but it's possible.

poklane said:
selnor1983 said:

Bolded: You could say R* still owes Sony due to Agent. Sony probably paid for that, buy has got nothing in return

Going timed exclusive for next-gen wouldn't hurt R* financially at all. I doubt it's gonna happen, but it's possible.

Actually isnt it 60 x 10 million? Or has it sold 12 mill on 360 now. 

Seriously everyones dreaming if they think Sony can afford to buy GTAs exclusitivity now. 

selnor1983 said:
poklane said:
selnor1983 said:

Seriously everyones dreaming if they think Sony can afford to buy GTAs exclusitivity now. 

LMAO you actually think the whole price of the game goes to R* and Take Two? XD

Also, it would be TIMED exclusive. They wouldn't miss out on a significant amount of money in the long run.

Around the Network

I doubt we'll ever see exclusive GTAs again, atleast for consoles.

poklane said:
selnor1983 said:
poklane said:
selnor1983 said:

Also, it would be TIMED exclusive. They wouldn't miss out on a significant amount of money in the long run.

However you want to look at it. Sony cant afford it. Ill let you dream though.

selnor1983 said:
poklane said:
selnor1983 said:
poklane said:
selnor1983 said:

However you want to look at it. Sony cant afford it. Ill let you dream though.

SMH you're sounding like a huge fanboy right now. Did you even bother to read my comments? Their might not even have to involve a bag of cash.

selnor1983 said:

Not that I think this'll happen, but who would seriously think that GTA5 would sell 10 million on X1?

DerNebel said:
selnor1983 said:

Not that I think this'll happen, but who would seriously think that GTA5 would sell 10 million on X1?

I dont think there is any chance of this, but how have we got the figure of $5 billion dollars. After all of the costs involved in releasing/manufacturing a game, it generally works out at what $16 a game sold goes to the company... so 10 million would be...... (I'll let you work it out)...

I'll ask again...how did we come to the $5 billion...lol.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!