By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrconnect Most Wanted: June 2014 - Results!

Tagged games:

Ka-pi96 said:
JEMC said:

It's amazing how many votes Nintendo has, more than twice as much as the second one... although if Nintendo fans had more third party games to vote, that result could be different. Just saying.

Yeah that is probably a pretty big factor. If Nintendo consoles had as much 3rd party support as Microsoft and Sonys do then the votes would likely be much more spread out and less Nintendo centered.

Whatever happens at E3 I'd expect a Nintendo exclusive to remain top. They seem to have a fairly large fanbase here and as mentioned there are less choices to vote for on Nintendo consoles.

Yup, I agree.

But as I said, will Smash retain the top spot or will it be X? Or maybe the new Zelda will blow our minds and win. Who knows?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
JEMC said:

Yup, I agree.

But as I said, will Smash retain the top spot or will it be X? Or maybe the new Zelda will blow our minds and win. Who knows?

Don't count out Pokemon just yet. That's the Nintendo exclusive I'm most likely to vote for

Maybe you, but not me

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Sony doesn't really have any big software besides The Order and Uncharted announced for the PS4, so it isn't that surprising to me they show up as the weakest. Next month's results will be very interesting.

Oh and great job.

I really enjoy these to see this forum's taste. Great work as always Salnax.

Thanks to everybody whose complimented me so far this thread.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

was anyone else tempted to do a combo breaker last night when the thread was being prepared lol

Nice work will read later.

Wii U looking great. PS3 still going strong and 3DS picking up momentum. Let's see what E3 brings.

Nice work Salnax.

the-pi-guy said:
Kresnik said:
Bloody Starcraft.

Tagging this so I can read later.

It's okay, he's gone now.  

He can't ruin threads anymore!  

Eh hem.

Great work on the thread!

Sorry about the last one :-/

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Go Zelda!