By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One of the biggest bet on VGC to date (Mod needed)

kingofwale said:

Onyxmeth, Soriku has more FRIENDS than you do in post count.

How about this dude? Join the bet first and then you get the right to even start to complain about the bet itself.

>We'll flip a coin 10 times and if it comes up heads every time you win and if it comes up tails just once I win. T

If you haven't noticed, nobody will join your silly analogy, but I got Soriku to join my bet. Don't like it? Don't join, it's as simple as it gets.

Why would I join the bet and then complain if I already told you I was willing to do the bet if the stakes were raised? You really do sound scared. How about my second bet? The winner gets creative control of the loser's signature and avatar once and it stays for a month. I'll even add in your wagers so there can be more on the table. One week vacation, followed by an ass kissing topic for the winners, followed by a reimagining of the losers signatures and avatars.

Don't chicken out now. 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

@kingofwale This cleary isn't about you wanting to bet and about you wanting to prove you know everything and your superiority.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

>Why would I join the bet and then complain if I already told you I was willing to do the bet if the stakes were raised?

Maybe if you are willing to JOIN, Soriku and I might actually took your request seriously.

Don't like our bet? Go start your own bet. Nobody is forcing you to join here. This goes for everyone, btw.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I was once a uncontrolled gambler. For me it was about money; making money, making back money and the thrill not about how good I was though maybe in poker. But not the others.

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Soriku said:
kenzomatic said:
@kingofwale This cleary isn't about you wanting to bet and about you wanting to prove you know everything and your superiority.

Isn't that the point of bets? ;)

lol, that's why you have heavy-hitters like Soriku and I here in this bet. That's why I don't want Newbie in my bet. :P

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Around the Network

Like betting on a horse there is no skill just luck.

ioi + 1
kingofwale said:
Soriku said:
kenzomatic said:

Isn't that the point of bets? ;)

lol, that's why you have heavy-hitters like Soriku and I here in this bet. That's why I don't want Newbie in my bet. :P

I wouldn't call you a heavy-hitter, King of Wale.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

@kingofwale

Another superiority comment what a surprise.

ioi + 1

I'm willing to take a 2 week ban if kh3 goes multiplatform.

ctk495 said:
I'm willing to take a 2 week ban if kh3 goes multiplatform.

you can still join us if you want, just set that as your bet, if you win, the loser will also start a thread for you. but if you lose, you will ban yourself for 2 weeks (or 1 week, but you insist on 2 weeks that's fine as well)

are you up for it? 

selnor
Episode 2: