By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One of the biggest bet on VGC to date (Mod needed)

Around the Network
Magnific0 said:
The good thing about Square is that they create new franchises. It's not like they are still making sequels of hits from their past like Chrono Trigger, Seiken Dentsetsu and Vagrant Story.

Am I missing the joke? Because CT and VS didn't get sequels but two SD games came out last year and a new one is in development for the Wii...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

lol, I get labeled a Anti-Nintendo fanboy AGAIN, even in a bet thread? I swear to go, if I go and pee tomorrow, I might get called anti-nintendo.

GIVE IT A REST!

This will only be an Epic bet if I can get 20 people to bet on it. But from the looks of it, some people are too much a chicken for it. ;) (you know you are)

Thanks Mod/Mods!

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

The bet is weak. Raise the stakes! I say permanent ban for all losers. They must re-register with a new name and start from scratch. Now that's a wager. If the wages are raised to something like that or bigger, i'll join in myself.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

kingofail is getting scared.

lol

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

>They must re-register with a new name and start from scratch.

That kinda defeats the whole point of "banning", how does it?

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Soriku said:
Onyxmeth said:
The bet is weak. Raise the stakes! I say permanent ban for all losers. They must re-register with a new name and start from scratch. Now that's a wager. If the wages are raised to something like that or bigger, i'll join in myself.

Permanent bets aren't allowed. Plus I've done...a lot (see: post count, friends, comments, etc.). Not to mention not everyone would recognize me. I would cancel the bet right away.

You have done a lot. That's what makes the bet that much more interesting. This one week vacation and an ass kissing post wager is weak. 

Also why can't a bet be permanent? Is this written somewhere on the site? If anyone's up for it, i'll take the wager on a permanent ban. The loser drops their name and re-registers under a new moniker. No one under my post count please. 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
Soriku said:
Onyxmeth said:

Permanent bets aren't allowed. Plus I've done...a lot (see: post count, friends, comments, etc.). Not to mention not everyone would recognize me. I would cancel the bet right away.

You have done a lot. That's what makes the bet that much more interesting. This one week vacation and an ass kissing post wager is weak.

Also why can't a bet be permanent? Is this written somewhere on the site? If anyone's up for it, i'll take the wager on a permanent ban. The loser drops their name and re-registers under a new moniker. No one under my post count please.

the WHOLE point of "permanent ban" is that you can't be a part of this community anymore. What's the point if you just go and start another name? Besides, you Soriku is going to trade his 10K + posts for your 225 posts? lol, he probably has more wall-comments than you do at posting.

selnor
Episode 2: