By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One of the biggest bet on VGC to date (Mod needed)

kingofstale why dont you make it a 3 month ban

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:

kingofstale +1 weezy =P 

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

kingofwale said:
>They must re-register with a new name and start from scratch.

That kinda defeats the whole point of "banning", how does it?
Not really. For those with higher post counts and like their current moniker it could be a real defeat. They need to build up friend lists, game box lists, whatever that money symbol is near their name, and they will not be as recognizable anymore. What I was saying is their entire account gets banned permanently and they must re-register and start from scratch. If you're not scared buddy, you can take the bet. I've got other ideas for wagers that are all a lot more meaningful than what you and Soriku are wagering.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

weezy said:

Why? are you going to join our bet?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

guys show some respect and call the kid at his name...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
Onyxmeth said:
Soriku said:
Onyxmeth said:
The bet is weak. Raise the stakes! I say permanent ban for all losers. They must re-register with a new name and start from scratch. Now that's a wager. If the wages are raised to something like that or bigger, i'll join in myself.

Permanent bets aren't allowed. Plus I've done...a lot (see: post count, friends, comments, etc.). Not to mention not everyone would recognize me. I would cancel the bet right away.

You have done a lot. That's what makes the bet that much more interesting. This one week vacation and an ass kissing post wager is weak.

Also why can't a bet be permanent? Is this written somewhere on the site? If anyone's up for it, i'll take the wager on a permanent ban. The loser drops their name and re-registers under a new moniker. No one under my post count please.

the WHOLE point of "permanent ban" is that you can't be a part of this community anymore. What's the point if you just go and start another name? Besides, you Soriku is going to trade his 10K + posts for your 225 posts? lol, he probably has more wall-comments than you do at posting.

Fine. How about this then. Instead of the original bet, the loser has to erase his signature and avatar and replace it with whatever the winner wants it as, as long as it's site appropriate. It'll last for a predetermined amount of time.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

kingofwale said:
LOL, I bet because I believe I'm right. And yeah, bragging rights after ;)

It doesn't matter about the odds, just look at the new England in superbowl

Wow so you're implying that because the less likely event occured in a recent well-known event that this proves odds do not matter and all probabilities are 50/50...nice.

In that case how about this: We'll flip a coin 10 times and if it comes up heads every time you win and if it comes up tails just once I win. The bet will be $500, should sound fair according to your logic...I mean afterall just look at New England in the superbowl right?

To Each Man, Responsibility

Onyxmeth, Soriku has more FRIENDS than you do in post count.

How about this dude? Join the bet first and then you get the right to even start to complain about the bet itself.

>We'll flip a coin 10 times and if it comes up heads every time you win and if it comes up tails just once I win. T

If you haven't noticed, nobody will join your silly analogy, but I got Soriku to join my bet. Don't like it? Don't join, it's as simple as it gets. 

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:

^kingofpale are you getting scared

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
^kingofpale are you getting scared

This coming from someone who won't even join the bet in the first place?

selnor
Episode 2: