By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One of the biggest bet on VGC to date (Mod needed)

It doesn't really matter if I have a current avatar and signature. I'm going to allow you to make me both if I lose. This was made with myself in mind since I couldn't think of another penalty I would give a crap about. Obviously I don't want a signature or avatar of any kind otherwise I would have made one by now. If you're really set on me having one first however, I will give myself a signature and an avatar if you accept the bet.

P.S.-Soriku, what side of this bet are you on, I haven't been paying attention. What needs to happen for us to win? 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

@Soriku, Just so you know, I'm not up my ante just so some 200 post users with no sig, no avatar user can join. Like I said before, if you think the bet is unfair for you, you can leave the bet anytime.

wow, if I win, I get to make the guy an avatar?? What a dream come true for me! 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Riot Of The Blood said:
Up the ante and I will get into this bet.
You cool with my wagers Riot, or do you need more to happen?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Kingofwale what do you think- ps3 exclusive, wii or multiplat.

^_^

skeezer said:
Kingofwale what do you think- ps3 exclusive, wii or multiplat.

Personally?? Speaking off the record, I think it will at least invovle PS3 a little bit. Unlike Capcom, EnixSquare still has 2-3 MAJOR franchise with Sony, and I don't think they really want to piss of Sony fans that badly.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

I'm not getting perma banned, no.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

this bet probably wont be settled till at least 6 months or when kh3 is announced

^_^

Riot Of The Blood said:
Onyxmeth said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

I'm not getting perma banned, no.

I changed those wages like 40 some odd posts ago. My new wages are the winners get to create a new signature and avatar of their choosing, as long as it abides by forum rules, and it sticks for a certain amount of time. Plus king of wale's wager of a one week vacation and an ass kissing post.

>I changed those wages like 40 some odd posts ago. My new wages are the winners get to create a new signature and avatar of their choosing,

LOL... let me get this correct, you changed MY Bet? The bet I started this thread for? without my permission?

Yeah dude, no thanks.

selnor
Episode 2:

I just wished SE announced KH3 already...This kind of threads are already were there two years ago...