By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony domination starts in..

January 1st, 2008

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Sony has given us cough one good game in 15 months on PS3. Damn I forgot the name of that game, oops it must not of been that good

Uncharted

Ratchet

Resistance

Folklore

Eye of Judgment

Lair (reworked controls)

Motorstorm

thats more then one

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

tombi123 said:
I wasn't being serious.
 lol, sorry tombi. It's hard to tell on these forums sometimes. Some people would actually use that as evidence. 

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

who cares??

just go to your living room, start playing any console you have and enjoy gaming

Brawl Friend Code:

0430-8083-5276

Cmon Add me!!

Pm your friend code if you add me please

The_vagabond7 said:
tombi123 said:
I wasn't being serious.
 lol, sorry tombi. It's hard to tell on these forums sometimes. Some people would actually use that as evidence. 

apology  accepted :)

Around the Network

The sun will expole frist ya know

ssj12 said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Sony has given us cough one good game in 15 months on PS3. Damn I forgot the name of that game, oops it must not of been that good

Uncharted

Ratchet

Resistance

Folklore

Eye of Judgment

Lair (reworked controls)

Motorstorm

thats more then one

Im with Dark_Lord here. Other Than Uncharted and Resistance none of those games I'd even accept for free. Resistance is cool but pales in comparison to games like Bioshock, Halo 3 Orange box...and even multi platform games like FEAR.

So that leaves Uncharted...which I will get one day when I buy a PS3. All I ask for is 5 must play games...5! And I will give Sony 500 bucks. 

disolitude said:
ssj12 said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Uncharted

Ratchet

Resistance

Folklore

Eye of Judgment

Lair (reworked controls)

Motorstorm

thats more then one

Im with Dark_Lord here. Other Than Uncharted and Resistance none of those games I'd even accept for free. Resistance is cool but pales in comparison to games like Bioshock, Halo 3 Orange box...and even multi platform games like FEAR.

So that leaves Uncharted...which I will get one day when I buy a PS3. All I ask for is 5 must play games...5! And I will give Sony 500 bucks. 

Taste is subjective, but 3 of those are quality games, Ratchet, Uncharted and Resistance. Motorstorm and Folklore are very good games. It will be interesting to see what score Lair gets with new controls. 

SSJ I quite enjoyed Warhawk also. It is tons of multiplayer fun. It is much better than MS multiplayer only(Shadowrun) and I understand it doesnt have mass appeal.

Is lair going to get a new score? I don't know why anybody would bother going back and re-reviewing it. The controls weren't the only thing reviewers complained about anyway.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.