By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone: Shadow Fall vs Infamous: Second Son - Which has the better graphics (Poll inside)

Tagged games:

Which of them has better graphics?

Killzone: Shadow Fall 65 27.78%

Infamous: Second Son 169 72.22%

Total:234

While I'm sure Infamous was technically impressive, I found the graphics to be quite underwhelming and dull in certain areas.

Killzone Shadowfall had this problem to, but it wins for me, purely because of that scene where you're flying into the city.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
goulibouli said:
Killzone has better effects and is more impressive in terms of levels, but Infamous not only the best texture but also it brings what has always been missing on Playstation console that could easily be fixed: COLORS.

Yeah some of the other games on PS have been pretty bland (Killzone often being guilty of this) Infamous really did have some much needed colour

Killzone games always lacked colours, but Shadow Fall certainly has them. Also Uncharted, God Of War, etc all have a variety of colours, so I don't see any exclusive other than KZ and Resistance lacking colours.

What's so impressive is that this game came from Sucker Punch, who were never considered to be one of Sony's strongest studios in terms of tech, and their first title on the PS4 looks absolutely incredible.

Just got Infamous Second Son Limited Edition the other day. Game looks really good for sure. Came with Coles Jacket and Coles Legacy what ever that is.

Vasto said:
Just got Infamous Second Son Limited Edition the other day. Game looks really good for sure. Came with Coles Jacket and Coles Legacy what ever that is.

So, how did you find the game? Have you played Killzone: Shadow Fall? If you have played both then I'd really like to know which one you think has better graphics.

The general consensus seems to be Infamous, but something makes me like KZ's graphics more overall.

Around the Network

close call ....love both games but just giving the nod to infamous ever so slightly.

I'm probably the minority, but Killzone didn't look all that good to me.

iceboy151 said:

I could explain you how:

1. You are a PC gamer who plays BF4 at 4K resolutions and at a consistent 60fps.
  2. You have a 720p TV.
  3. You don't like its art style.
  4. You only saw highly compressed videos of it at 30fps on YouTube.
There cannot be any other reason I can think of. The game undeniably looks phenomenal.

Ucell said:
iceboy151 said:

I could explain you how:

1. You are a PC gamer who plays BF4 at 4K resolutions and at a consistent 60fps.
  2. You have a 720p TV.
  3. You don't like its art style.
  4. You only saw highly compressed videos of it at 30fps on YouTube.
There cannot be any other reason I can think of. The game undeniably looks phenomenal.

Number 3, along with the crappy facial animations. I also have a 720p tv, but that doesn't change anything for me.

Ucell said:

Vasto said:

So, how did you find the game? Have you played Killzone: Shadow Fall? If you have played both then I'd really like to know which one you think has better graphics.

The general consensus seems to be Infamous, but something makes me like KZ's graphics more overall.

For right now I have to say Infamous but that can change. I am still on the first mission in Killzone so I need to get deeper to see more of the game. From what I have read about Killzone is that its like Ryse Son Of Rome to where the visuals get better as you progress in the game. Those screenshots of Killzone amazing.