By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone: Shadow Fall vs Infamous: Second Son - Which has the better graphics (Poll inside)

Tagged games:

Which of them has better graphics?

Killzone: Shadow Fall 65 27.78%

Infamous: Second Son 169 72.22%

Total:234

Infamous. Dem special effects.

Around the Network

Infamous. Best looking console game on the planet.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

On a technical level, infamous was simply incredible. The fact that it was open world, yet still managed to have such high res textures, shader and particle effects on a console, is no mean feat.

I dont think it is very hard to judge which one is better. Infamous clearly the winner in just about everything...

Infamous SS;

Open world;
1080p;
120k character models;

Rock solid 30fps or ~45fps(unlocked)!

Shadow fall have some stunning moments but SS is technical archievement.

Around the Network

I think Infamous take the cake here. Killzone's graphics were really good, too, but Infamous had that attention to minute detail that most games don't have. I remember seeing a screenshot of a closeup on Delsin's face and you can actually see the veins in his eyes. The level of detail is that good.

Although I give the edge to Infamous SS, no need to put down KZ SF. High quality open world is an impressive feat but creating a different great look every chapter is not easy either.

Killzone has better effects and is more impressive in terms of levels, but Infamous not only the best texture but also it brings what has always been missing on Playstation console that could easily be fixed: COLORS.

in a screenshot but look very impressive. ...but being open world makes infamous just soo much more impressive.

Infamous Second Son (aside from the teeth) has to be the best looking game I've ever seen ever. And that goes for everything that's been made on PC so far, not just consoles. GG always had problems with facial expressions and movements too.

I am the Playstation Avenger.