By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - +10 hours to download Mario Kart 8 #freeonline #southamericanconnectionssuck

Tagged games:

I wanna cry.

Me too. 5 18.52%

Let's cry together. 15 55.56%

ññññññññ 4 14.81%

T_T 3 11.11%

Total:27
PullusPardus said:
How big is the game?

4.2 GB

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

At least you guys actually have a Wii U to play Mario Kart. T_T ññññññññ

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Adameh said:
Its like having sex, except you don't have to wear a condom everytime you do it! Gawd this game is soo damn awesome!

You never cease to amaze me, Jizz_Beard.

Lolll thanks! But I seriously cannot praise this game enough! Soo tired of games that only have shades of dull brown, shit gray and fail black so playing a game that is this colorful feels like fapping for the first time after no fap November

My brother had an Xbox 360 before the PSWii even launched... it took until I had Mario Kart on the gamepad and the TV for me to realize how washed out the colours on our TV are.

It's been good so far. Pretty, though you notice the lack of AA in some cases (mostly in areas with lots of straightaways or an easily visible horizon).

Starting on 50cc just to get it out of the way and get the lay of the land without bothering with time trials. Maybe i'll do an online test-drive once i've seen all the stages.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
It's been good so far. Pretty, though you notice the lack of AA in some cases (mostly in areas with lots of straightaways or an easily visible horizon).

Starting on 50cc just to get it out of the way and get the lay of the land without bothering with time trials. Maybe i'll do an online test-drive once i've seen all the stages.

Trust me, online is way better than on Mario Kart Wii. Loading times are way shorter and you don't have to wait 45 seconds for someone who still choose random at the last second.

Around the Network

Its like having sex, except you don't have to wear a condom everytime you do it! Gawd this game is soo damn awesome!

best comparsion to mario kart 8 ever

In preparation I've been trying to get my laptop to work as a wifi hotspot for the wiiU, as the wiiU itself can hardly stay connected to my router. Downloading big files is impossible.

So after an hour and a half of searching and dealing with a vague windows error "The hosted network couldn't be started. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" with random solutions of which most don't work, it finally works and the WiiU can find it at full signal strength.

Yet the WiiU gives a vague can't connect error. The WiiU briefly shows up in windows as an authenticated client while the WiiU is testing the connection. Then I get error 103-1405 with a bunch of useless standard suggestions. After following the default solution on the Nintendo website (manual IP/DNS settings), it connects to the laptop yet still no internet error 103-2005. Internet is working fine on the laptop, connection is shared, DNS settings on the WiiU are set to 8.8.8.8 according to Nintendo's suggestions and I can ping that just fine. Anyone have any clues what might be wrong?

Edit: Finally working thanks to http://4sysops.com/archives/how-to-share-wi-fi-in-windows-8-with-internet-connection-sharing-ics/ and undoing the 'helpful' tips from Nintendo's site. Ugh Windows 8 in 2014, basic internet connection settings are still a fucking mess. But the eShop finally loads, not crashing after 4 tiles!

Time to buy a Wii U I guess.

it took me about 2 minutes to walk into Toys R Us and buy it

Loaded for me in two hours... Which is normal inernet speed for me.