By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - +10 hours to download Mario Kart 8 #freeonline #southamericanconnectionssuck

Tagged games:

I wanna cry.

Me too. 5 18.52%

Let's cry together. 15 55.56%

ññññññññ 4 14.81%

T_T 3 11.11%

Total:27

I love the customisation and vehicles available in this game. This game would of took about 2 and a half to 3 hours for me to download. Pikmin 3 took me around that time and its a similar size. Got Mario Kart 8 physically.

Just wondering but did people who bought the game on e-shop get both super mario kart and a free wii u game?

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
the2real4mafol said:
I love the customisation and vehicles available in this game. This game would of took about 2 and a half to 3 hours for me to download. Pikmin 3 took me around that time and its a similar size. Got Mario Kart 8 physically.

Just wondering but did people who bought the game on e-shop get both super mario kart and a free wii u game?

Yeah pepple who buy the game through the e shop also get a free game. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Viltgance said:
it took me about 2 minutes to walk into Toys R Us and buy it

Dude, that's so anti-next gen!

I think this is why people have had trouble downloading it:
http://gamesunderpressure.com/club-nintendo-crashes/

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

^ Nope. That's a problem to download the promo, but not MK8. It was my horrible download speed.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Its like having sex, except you don't have to wear a condom everytime you do it! Gawd this game is soo damn awesome!

Nintendo better use this post for future commercials, exactly how I felt after waiting two hours to download the game.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064