By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - About console 'fanbase' names...

RolStoppable said:

Kaz's witnesses is fitting. They are obsessed and can't stop knocking on your door to tell you how awesome their lord and savior is.

EDIT: As for the Nintendo fanbase, Nintendogs is short and fitting. Those corporate lapdogs.

Never heard the first one. But I like it!

And why so much contempt for the Xbox fans? Weren't even mentioned...

Around the Network

Sony Stallions
Xbox X-Men
Nintendo Ninjas

I feel these names i listed are pretty cool no need for junior kindergarten insults and unecessary namecalling, its no wonder gamers cant be taken seriously most people probably assume we wear diapers and rock huggies based on our childish behaviour and early childhood mentality. such despicable display from you guys yall should be ashamed of yourselves act like grown men. just joking you little twerps, you Sony Pony Xbox Donkey and Nintendo pedophiles.

Sony Ponies is the single most retarded thing I have ever heard. Seriously, just because it rhymes doesn't make it a good insult. It doesn't even make sense in the context of video games. I think it just makes the person saying it look dumb.

JPL78 said:
Sony Ponies is the single most retarded thing I have ever heard. Seriously, just because it rhymes doesn't make it a good insult. It doesn't even make sense in the context of video games. I think it just makes the person saying it look dumb.

to tell the truth i thought the same, i never understood why the word "ponies" i mean to me it doesnt even sounds like it rhymes... it makes me feel that someone just reached out for something that some people also hated in the internet (yeah ponies...) and slapped it together with the thing they personally hated or were trying to insult... SONY... and to be Honest it sounds so dumb every time i read it i can only imagine i child saying such thing, other words like PlaySlaves are much more fitting.

the other ones sounds about right, Xbots and Nintendrones... yes they are similar but t least they dont sound like a made up insult from a 12 year old...

estebxx said:
JPL78 said:

to tell the truth i thought the same, i never understood why the word "ponies" i mean to me it doesnt even sounds like it rhymes... it makes me feel that someone just reached out for something that some people also hated in the internet (yeah ponies...) and slapped it together with the thing they personally hated or were trying to insult... SONY... and to be Honest it sounds so dumb every time i read it i can only imagine i child saying such thing, other words like PlaySlaves are much more fitting.

the other ones sounds about right, Xbots and Nintendrones... yes they are similar but t least they dont sound like a made up insult from a 12 year old...

Drony works for Sony just as well as Nintendrone for Nintendo... which is why I suggested changing Nintendrone to Nintendroid. Keeps the robo-theme and seperates the two more.

Also glad other people get as bothered by the stupid insults! Fanboys Unite! We'll create the perfect insults for each other through mutual counsel!

Around the Network

How about we use none of them and just play games?

Always found Xbros funny, not as demeaning as Xbots.

Playslaves has always been my go to word for sony fans but again, too demeaning. Might start using ponies more often.

foodfather said:

Always found Xbros funny, not as demeaning as Xbots.

Playslaves has always been my go to word for sony fans but again, too demeaning. Might start using ponies more often.

How is Ponies even an insult?

Its a cute horse.

Lol, I got banned when I said those names, for a day, not fair...

d21lewis said:
Why do some call it "Playstation Nation" and "Xbox Nation"? Nation rhymes with station, not box.

We voted on a new name coming before E3 for the Xbox thread.