By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - May 2014 NPD Prediction Thread! NUMBERS IN, Rankings UP

Thanks, I'll frame that and hang next to my Little League Participation plaque and the 34th place medal in Hopscotch.

Around the Network
Burek said:

Thanks, I'll frame that and hang next to my Little League Participation plaque and the 34th place medal in Hopscotch.

they gave medals for hopscotch? I have been robbed

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

4th in consoles and 8th overall is still pretty good :) .

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Well I'm top 20 in both, could be worse :) I overshot ps4 less than most, it was wiiu doing way worse than most thought that did me in. Was close on xb1. Vita I was massively off, 3ds nearly spot on. So apparently I suck at predicting the U and vita.

I was ahead of VGC, then I consider a victory xD seriously, no one saw that Vita boost coming o_o

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Around the Network

If someone didn't challenge my reasoning I would have been close for all of them and looked like a genius. Grrr

31st. Dead middle.

Eh, not bad for my first time participating I guess. Vita killed me, with those numbers a few k mean a huge % difference.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Wow. I did shit this month.

Well looks like I tied for 1st with WiiU and did 1st in consoles overall…But those pesky handhelds dropped me to 23rd overall…so/so overall…Good times

Well looks like I tied for 1st with WiiU and did 1st in consoles overall…But those pesky handhelds dropped me to 23rd overall…so/so overall…Good times