By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - May 2014 NPD Prediction Thread! NUMBERS IN, Rankings UP

kirby007 said:
Last month was also 4 weeks

I thought April was 5 weeks... If so this changes EVERYTHING lol

Around the Network

God damn it... April was 4 weeks.... Erasing all my posts now

kirby007 said:
Last month was also 4 weeks

Hurray!

Final

Ps4: 242k
XB1: 99k
Wii U: 99k

100% legit prediction

ps4: 15m
xbox one: 1
wiiu: 2

no i didnt forget the 'm'
only one xbox one was sold and it was in the independent country that resides within western Australia setup for a single man to evade tax where he now resides as king of his own land. Funnily enough it was accidental buy as he was trying to order fresh doughnuts from krispy kreme.

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

I don't mean to bother you and you don't have to change it. But if you can. I put Wii U for 123k and Xbox One for 108k. On the graph the switched..... It's ok if you don't change it though.

gcube2000 said:
kirby007 said:

I don't mean to bother you and you don't have to change it. But if you can. I put Wii U for 123k and Xbox One for 108k. On the graph the switched..... It's ok if you don't change it though.

no problem, i will

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
gcube2000 said:
kirby007 said:

no problem, i will

ok thank you

Ahaha I wasn't crazy off on U, Xb1, ps4, or 3ds, but I blew the hell out of my vita numbers.

Seems that many people thought Wii U would outsell Xbox One. hmm