By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you buy Mario Kart 8 on ps3/x360 or ps4/XOne?(poll)

Would you buy MK8 if it was available on you're system of choice?

Yes i would buy it on a c... 181 28.37%

Yes i would buy it on a l... 24 3.76%

Wii-U is my main system s... 353 55.33%

No i'm not interested in MK8 80 12.54%

Total:638

There's virtually nothing nose systems would add to the Mario Kart 8 experience.

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
It is rather remarkable how many of the Xbox and PlayStation players there are that still love Nintendo's games despite not owning their console. If Nintendo ever does go third party, honestly I think their software would climb to insane heights.

Thank you for recognizing our pain.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

While I plan to get around to getting a Wii U and Mario Kart in the future, if it did come out on PS4 I'd absolutely buy it for that system.

Lots of people love Nintendo games but hate Nintendo systems for some reason.

Honestly if you like a lot of games on the system then doesn't that justify buying it? especially with all the discounts?

Around the Network

Mario Kart only feels right on Nintendo systems. I would have still bought the Wii U version

vivster said:
Dulfite said:
It is rather remarkable how many of the Xbox and PlayStation players there are that still love Nintendo's games despite not owning their console. If Nintendo ever does go third party, honestly I think their software would climb to insane heights.

Thank you for recognizing our pain.

Indeed. I own a Wii u and 3ds so I don't get most of the third party goodies for them (but I pc for that but shh don't tell anyone that I'm a mix between Nintendo fanboy AND pc masterace overlord).

I bought it in part because of the free game offer. I'm enjoying it and like the refinements, side by side this miight be the best ever Mario Kart, but it's an incremental update after two previous mario karts that felt like incremental updates. Without the special offer my incentive to buy would have been lower.

Yes, I would buy it for PS3 or PS4.

Nintendo games need Nintendo hardware.

I just can't see a Nintendo game having that same spark of brilliance on a Playstation or Xbox.