By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Project Beast (much wow)(webm + youtube leak)

Dat blood spatter on the floor and his cape :O

Around the Network
BaldrSkies said:
E3 is going to be BIG.

I think you meant to say that E3 is going to be BEAST!

i really like these leaks but i get the feeling that by the time E3 finally arrives i would have spoiled myself more than half of the surprises... so i should probably stop coming to this forums until then but... oh the temptation!.

Playing Demon's Souls now and so far it's a very fun and hard game. Project Beasts look pretty cool so far.
Will be keeping a very sharp eye on it

BraLoD said:
estebxx said:
i really like these leaks but i get the feeling that by the time E3 finally arrives i would have spoiled myself more than half of the surprises... so i should probably stop coming to this forums until then but... oh the temptation!.

you know that you can't, the hype is stronger.

i fear so... but.. i must... resist!.

Around the Network

Let the fapping begin.

Sony must not be happy about this being leaked. They were doing pretty well keeping a lot of their secrets as secrets unlike last generation.

So this plus Guerilla's new RPG, Uncharted 4, and The Order are somewhat confirmed for E3. Really excited to see what else Sony has in store...

BraLoD said:
think-man said:
Let the fapping begin.

You might be getting a little too excited about this hahaha

xD Souls series was my favourite franchise last gen. Truly one of the greatest things to come out of what I consider a average generation.

DAY 1

Demons Souls 2 / Beast Souls / Takeallmydamnmoneyrightnow Souls is going to be EPIC

Dem next gen effects on that fog gate! *Blows load all over screen*