By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - With Mk 8 tmw, what free game will you chose?

Which free game will you get?

Nsmbu 27 12.11%

Pikman 3 83 37.22%

wii party u 36 16.14%

wwhd 77 34.53%

Total:223

This thing works if I buy the game digitally right?

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
osed125 said:

This thing works if I buy the game digitally right?

Digitally or retail. However if, like me, you make the mistake of registering your game a few hours before the start of the offer you might not get it. :S

Already have NSMBU and Pikmin 3. Have Wind Waker HD for GameCube. So I'm gonna pick Wii Party U

The only game i'm missing from the list in my collection is Pikmin 3, so i'll go with that one.

WiiU = RobSkillzz

3DS code = 4613-8228-9784

Xbox One = RobSkillzz

superchunk said:
My only option is WiiPartyU.

As for you... its a tough choice. Both are amazingly fun games.

Both are about the same retail price, I think.

I'd choose ZeldaWWHD. It has a smaller footprint on your HDD.

Additionally, you know you already like Zelda games. WW is a truly phenomenal game that really deserves more than it gets. You'll definitely love it.

That is true, but I know I'll get WWHD eventually. I'm looking for variety to be honest so Pikman 3 looks REALLY interesting to me. I barely played the first and I don't think ever played the 2nd.

Around the Network

Pikmin are really good games and I liked 3 the best.

leedlelee said:
tm said:
I have the WW Bundle, going with Nsmbu. $60 was always too much for it imo, so i'll take it for free.

I got NSMBU for free and I still managed to feel at times that I had overpaid...

But apparently other people love it...

I actually loved that game a whole lot more than I did the wii one and a little more than the ds one. It just felt like higher quality than the typical NSMB games as of late (though still no where near the quality put into DKCR: Tropical Freeze).

Dulfite said:
superchunk said:
My only option is WiiPartyU.

As for you... its a tough choice. Both are amazingly fun games.

Both are about the same retail price, I think.

I'd choose ZeldaWWHD. It has a smaller footprint on your HDD.

Additionally, you know you already like Zelda games. WW is a truly phenomenal game that really deserves more than it gets. You'll definitely love it.

That is true, but I know I'll get WWHD eventually. I'm looking for variety to be honest so Pikman 3 looks REALLY interesting to me. I barely played the first and I don't think ever played the 2nd.

I'd definitely recommend Pikmin 3 over WWHD.

WW still has some issues with travel and pacing, while Pikmin 3 has no major flaws.

The game is out! Just bought Mario Kart 8, and it's downloading now!

spemanig said:
The game is out! Just bought Mario Kart 8, and it's downloading now!

Nuuuuu!!!!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850