By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Guerrilla Game’s PS4 Open-World RPG to Include “Robot Dinos, Female Protaganist” and More – Insider

sales2099 said:

Wait Guerrilla makes FPS games. Are they even qualified to be genre jumping like this? By that I mean will this game might very well be a trial and error developement cycle.

They hired people who worked on Skyrim and Fallout: New Vegas. So Gerrilla's talented developpers + these talented developers could totally make something great.

Future will tell, I guess. It might be an okay game with great core ideas but some flaws because of their lack of experience, or it might be a great achievement.

EDIT: actually I think they only hired the writer of New Vegas.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Around the Network
poklane said:
The real question: can you kill the Robot Dinosaurs?

Only by riding an other robot dinosaur *_*

Will need more info about this ginger lead character to determine my purchase.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Sounds like Dino Crisis. Hyped!

MoHasanie said:
How does Shinobi get his info?

Supposedly, he has connections to people who work for Sony so I guess he gets his info from them.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:

Wait Guerrilla makes FPS games. Are they even qualified to be genre jumping like this? By that I mean will this game might very well be a trial and error developement cycle.

They hired some dudes way back at the start with Rpg exp, Thats what helped fuel the rumors.

gergroy said:
Begs the question, who would win in a fight, robot t-rex or a pack of robot velociraptors?

They couldnt even beat a real one, let alone a robot.

on my phone and cant embed.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ9jTOxv7gw

Robot dinosaurs. Robot dinosaurs. Robot dinosaurs. I can't even comprehend the awesomeness of this if true. Please don't screw it up GG.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Dinosaurs and red headed female?

Sounds all types of different. I'm really excited for Gamescom this year. This game might have an extensive showing and Quantum Break has been locked into be shown there.

Can't we all just get along.If not for yourself, do it for the future.