By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Think you can beat my PS3 collection?

Well, I have 35.

Mostly cause gaming is a hobby, not my life, lol. Also, I have 101 games on Steam, 25 on Wii, 10 on 360, 4 on Wii U, 3 on PS4, 12 on 3DS, and 8 on Vita :P

If you want to count PS+ games, I have a lot more as well, but I assume those don't matter.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

I'll beat you

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
xl-klaudkil said:
MoHasanie said:
Wow that's a lot! Have you played and finished all of them?

Thx,

Yes i played almost all of them and noo i did not complete them all.

Iam working on completing a lot of them since i wont be  buying a ps4 until there are some good games around.

Or just do what you did with the PS3 and buy every game that releases. According to wikipedia the PS3 has 800 games as of last August. You own over 25% of them while also having sold 100 previously. I can't find a list with the number of PS4 BD games but say there is 80 that's already 20 games you can own. You're missing out.

I'd say I'm pretty close to that amount of games if I take into acount every single game I have bought on every PS platform.

And not one pic has been shown lol

Nope. You have more than 126 games which is around the size of my collection. 116 + ~10.  I only collect games I like, and I own pretty much everything I'm interested in that's not a Japanese exclusive.  I don't think my PS3 collection will get too much larger.

Around the Network

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

After selling most of my ps3 games I have around 30 games.

Last time i check i had 171 PS3 physical games and more than 50 downloads.

I got like 25, so slowly but surely .

Ha! My collection of PS3s beats yours as you didn't even show one in your picture and I have one!