By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When are you getting MK8?

When are you getting MK8?

within first week 292 77.25%

within first month 25 6.61%

withing first few months 20 5.29%

within holidays 11 2.91%

within 2015 30 7.94%

Total:378

Day one. It's awesome.

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

Around the Network
JPL78 said:

Anybody having download problems? I checked it, 33 percent, went back to watchdogs. Hour later I check again, "error" still at 33 percent. Frustrating. That was with the console on, I'm trying with the console downloading in sleep mode now. I really don't want to have to babysit this entire download.

Nope not me. Maybe lots of people are downloading it at the same time as you. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
JPL78 said:

Anybody having download problems? I checked it, 33 percent, went back to watchdogs. Hour later I check again, "error" still at 33 percent. Frustrating. That was with the console on, I'm trying with the console downloading in sleep mode now. I really don't want to have to babysit this entire download.

Nope not me. Maybe lots of people are downloading it at the same time as you. 

I cut off my PS4 and the download estimate dropped from 5 hours to 2. I know watchdogs is one of those always connected type of games but I didn't think it would boycott that much of my bandwith just doing single player missions.

Red4ADevil said:
Originally on day one but other expenses (such as my b-day planning) got in the way. Soooo hopefully after my birthday ($$$$$) I should have it by then.

Or perhaps you'll get it as a B-day gift!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Red4ADevil said:
Originally on day one but other expenses (such as my b-day planning) got in the way. Soooo hopefully after my birthday ($$$$$) I should have it by then.

Or perhaps you'll get it as a B-day gift!

Not expecting it, but I have a feeling I might get it that day since I have mentioned it (to my brother mainly), that I was going to put it on hold and not get it on launch day. So who knows.

Around the Network

I would guess 2015 when I get a Wii U, but it will have stiff competition with all the other Wii U games on the list.

Got it a few hours ago. I'll fire it up soon. Gonna do some house cleaning first. Damn woman. Break up with me and not come over twice a week to clean up....why I oughtta.....think she's won......and why do I have so many pairs of underwear?....

Got mine! Limited edition with blue shell and Mario Wii wheel :)

95% porcent completed, so close...............

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Got it already. It's great, but I haven't decided how great just yet.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger