By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When are you getting MK8?

When are you getting MK8?

within first week 292 77.25%

within first month 25 6.61%

withing first few months 20 5.29%

within holidays 11 2.91%

within 2015 30 7.94%

Total:378

my copy had goddamn better be sat on my doormat when I get home after work, or me and Amazon are going to be having words...

Around the Network

11 more hours down here in Aus =(

Picking it up in 30 minutes :D

picking the bundle up in like an hour or so at gamestop

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

picking it up after work

Around the Network

I just bought an X1(only because they start Games with gold in June), I really want a U(theres like 10 games I want) but I am waiting for perhaps a smash bundle, or some spare money to pick up the NSMB bundle, which I have seen on sale for $250 and may cave in the near future. If I have the money when I get the console MK8 will follow soon

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Wow! My PEGI version already arrived today! I hadn't expected it so fast.

To be frank, I wasn't even sure I get it at all... it was a new shop I never heard of, sending from Denmark.

For €41.65 I (shipping included) it was worth the risk.

Just played for about an hour...it's amazing. Might be the best MK yet.

Welp, time to run out to my local Toys R Us and buy this masterpiece already, aswell as SM3DW for $36!

I debated the purchase but I finally gave in. Purchased the digital copy, downloading now. Saved on gas money and I'll get a 5 dollar credit from the DDP. I'm getting New Super Mario Brothers Wii U as my freebie.

My 5 year old nephew is coming for a week, we are gonna have a blast I hope. He's never played anything this advanced.