By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Serena Williams loses at the French Open

Serena Williams lost 6-2 6-2

mainly I'm just venting over my Racket Bracket being wrecked

edit: not to mention Stan Wawrinka and  and Li Na have already lost

edit 2: I am still in the top 500, at the moment, on the Women's side in racket bracket, but still, I had Serena winning so there is that

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Who did she lose to? Someone big I hope.

not really, Garbiñe Muguruza who is talented but still

Is Sharapova playing?

Never heard of the women she lost too as long as Nadal wins on the Man's side I be pretty happy.

Serena's lost before. But never by that much. Or to someone ranked so low. She'll bounce back. She always does.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
Is Sharapova playing?

she is in the tournament if that is what you're asking

Good, always hated that woman... and her sister.

I've always been and always will be rooting for Federer, but I don't kid myself, his odds are extremely slim but if he can make it to the semis I'd be happy.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

watched it and im glad she lost..why ? because the williams sisters are "dudes" and its unfair to play against ladies.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Just read that some no-name chicago teen beat some french star too.

superchunk said:
Just read that some no-name chicago teen beat some french star too.

I wouldn't call Cornet a star, but yeah Talor Townsend defeated Alize Cornet who was the 20th seed