By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Serena Williams loses at the French Open

What's considered 'old' in Tennis? Venus and Serena have been kicking ass since the Dreamcast.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
What's considered 'old' in Tennis? Venus and Serena have been kicking ass since the Dreamcast.

their age could be considered old, but there has been a trend towards older players playing better longer

Don't like her style, so, great news!

Yay I hate the williams sisters, and murray.

Any other female tennis player and federer and wawrinka are my favourite (I'm part swiss)

I'm always glad when the highest seeded are out ^-^ I want newcomers already! And without a doubt, Nadal will win... again... for 8th time in a row (I believe)

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
I'm always glad when the highest seeded are out ^-^ I want newcomers already! And without a doubt, Nadal will win... again... for 8th time in a row (I believe)

nope. nadal lost to soderling in 2009.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

who cares,tennis sucks.

spurgeonryan said:
Soundwave said:
Is Sharapova playing?

I love her grunting!

the only reason to watch women play tennis, their grunts are doing wonders for the male libido

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

oldschoolfool said:
who cares,tennis sucks.

how would you like it if I said that something that you like sucks :p

TheKingofRedLions said:
oldschoolfool said:
who cares,tennis sucks.

how would you like it if I said that something that you like sucks :p

I live in merica'   I don't have to care about anything else.