By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why the Watchdogs hate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AsvW9YK5lM

Around the Network
JPL78 said:
Those aren't reasons for hate though.

Hate is a strong word. Simply, it ain't no GTA5 in terms of polish and the graphics are a letdown compared to trailers.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
It's a conspiracy to make MK8 sell more

Are you implying that all Watchdog Haters are Nintendo Fans???????? :0

No, but biaised journalists contributed to spread the idea that MK8 is perfect and WatchDogs not up to expectations, surely to make MK8 stand out when comes the moment to buy.

ryuzaki57 said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
It's a conspiracy to make MK8 sell more

Are you implying that all Watchdog Haters are Nintendo Fans???????? :0

No, but biaised journalists contributed to spread the idea that MK8 is perfect and WatchDogs not up to expectations, surely to make MK8 stand out when comes the moment to buy.

Yeah, i think thats Way to far fetched. With alot of dooming Nintendo articles from journalists,i highly doubt they gave MK8 good reviews because they want it to stand out lol.

kitler53 said:
i dont' get it either...

...gamers seem to hate all games now-a-days. nothing will satisfy them. i'm really starting to hate gamers.
#GamersAreTheWorst.

It's like this new generation spawned a new culture of high demanding graphics whores. I mean, I have seen people on message boards literally say "it's not 1080p, crossed of my list". It's astonishing the level expectation people had with everything these days, willing to not game at all if a game does not reach a certain technical criteria.