By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Sony is going to lose E3 2014!

I disagree. Sony showed far more exclusive games than Microsoft.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

disagree, nintendo will

Imaginedvl said:

So far: looks like the OP was right. MS won this one (followed closely by Ubisoft I would say).

Are you serious?  Sony clearly won, so far.  Showed way more exclusive footage.  The vast majority of MS's conference was "Hey, we got some timed-exclusive DLC for you guys."  You honestly think that's going to win gamers over?  I sure hope not. 

If your not into Halo that much than there is not much to say MS won at really...

thismeintiel said:
Imaginedvl said:

So far: looks like the OP was right. MS won this one (followed closely by Ubisoft I would say).

Are you serious?  Sony clearly won, so far.  Showed way more exclusive footage.  The vast majority of MS's conference was "Hey, we got some timed-exclusive DLC for you guys."  You honestly think that's going to win gamers over?  I sure hope not. 

Sure if it makes you happy to see it that way :) Like Crackdown, Halo MCC, Sunset Overdrive, Phantom Dust, Forza Horizon 2, Fable Legends, etc... A lot of timed exclusives, you are so right :)

But no, for me (and quite several others if you look at others threads and/or signatures without Sony logos/mascots, Microsoft won followed closely by Ubisoft.

Around the Network

You were wrong.

Imaginedvl said:
thismeintiel said:
Imaginedvl said:

Sure if it makes you happy to see it that way :) Like Crackdown, Halo MCC, Sunset Overdrive, Phantom Dust, Forza Horizon 2, Fable Legends, etc... A lot of timed exclusives, you are so right :)

But no, for me (and quite several others if you look at others threads and/or signatures without Sony logos/mascots, Microsoft won followed closely by Ubisoft.

I think that most people saying MS won have MS sigs/avatars.  If you look at average gamers, they say Sony won.  Maybe even kicked some ass.  Most have said that MS's was decent and they didn't put a foot in their mouth this time.

thismeintiel said:
Imaginedvl said:
thismeintiel said:

I think that most people saying MS have MS sigs/avatars.  If you look at average gamers, they say Sony won.  Maybe even kicked some ass.  Most have said that MS's was decent and they didn't put a foot in their mouth this time.

Lol okay let`s argue about totaly subjective perception :)

At least I started this one after your ridiculous claim about MS showing almost only timed exclusives...
Let me just show you how your 'perceptions' are completly tainted again: Crackdown, Halo MCC, Sunset Overdrive, Phantom Dust, Forza Horizon 2, Fable Legends, Project Spark, etc. You see a lot of timed exclusives here?

Imaginedvl said:
thismeintiel said:

I think that most people saying MS have MS sigs/avatars.  If you look at average gamers, they say Sony won.  Maybe even kicked some ass.  Most have said that MS's was decent and they didn't put a foot in their mouth this time.

Lol okay let`s argue about totaly subjective perception :)

At least I started this one after your ridiculous claim about MS showing almost only timed exclusives...
Let me just show you how your 'perceptions' are completly tainted again: Crackdown, Halo MCC, Sunset Overdrive, Phantom Dust, Forza Horizon 2, Fable Legends, Project Spark, etc. You see a lot of timed exclusives here?

I think you should need to reread what I said.  "Timed-exclusive DLC."  Read any recap of the event and, yes, the majority of their time was spent on 3rd party multiplats with "exclusive" DLC, or is a timed-exclusive, itself.  COD, Evolve, AC, DA:I, Inside, TR2, and Witcher 3 (Edit: Whoops, forgot The Division, as well.)  Of those actual exclusives, how many had gameplay shown?  And even more important question, how many of those will actually sway gamers over to the One?

imo sony lost i was bored and there weren't any exclusive games that made me want to buy one