By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Sony is going to lose E3 2014!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

That 4th reason is hard to ignore hahaha

Thread is nothing more than wishful thinking

Daisuke72 said:
Thread is nothing more than wishful thinking

That's a strange way to describe satire.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

1 - At least I DON'T expect a pricedrop on PS4 yet, but I think there'll be one for PS3 & Vita... Maybe they'll announce PS Vita TV release date for this holiday (with PS NOW coming it needs to be released in the west! And I want it bad!

2 - Well most of games from Last E3 were already released ( Knack, Killzone Shadow Fall and inFAMOUS Second Son) if they show more about some games like Uncharted 4, RIME and Shadow of the Beast (i would be super excited as we don't know anything about them yet... I think it's almost IMPOSSIBLE that any of the WorldWide Studios wouldn't show a new game... So I believe there'll be the announcement of 2 first party games at least (Beast Souls and something else, maybe The Last Guardian time has come? Or hopefully Media Molecule's new IP

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Around the Network

There are no winners at E3. Only losers.

Haven't been impressed by a showing since the early 00s.

dane007 said:
I agree with OP. I haven't touched my ps4 since ISS . Now enjoying watchdogs on my xbox one. Also since Order has been delayed till next year,, theres no first party exclusives for me to look out for :(. Hopefully they annouce more first party games coming out this year as i can't kepe on playing indies all year round lol

WOW why playing MultiPlatforms on a weaker console? You should've bought WatchDogs on PS4 :P

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Sony won't win E3 as far as im concerned, neither will Microsoft and Nintendo. Will they have a good E3, a good presentation is the better question and I woul say yes. I like to be optimistic because I love games. Branded one side is a pathetic attempt to justify one's purchase to sleep better at night.

Anyway, logically speaking Sony will have games. They didn't have a lot of games at last year's E3 and I think for good reason. They didn't need them. They held back showing what they have in store because it was too early. They already had the momentum with Microsoft's PR disaster. Sony has more studios than Nintendo and Microsoft. They didn't show anything off from Sony Santa Monica, Quantum Dream, Media Molecule, Guerilla Games, and we still have a lot to learn about Uncharted, Order 1886, The Last Guardian, and potentially Project Beast being real. If Project Beast is real, than in "your" terms, Sony won E3 in my opinion.

Pirateogta said:
Sony already lost last E3 when it came to the actual GAMES they showed. Microsoft blew them away in that department.

LOL.  Sure they did.

I'd have to agree (in all seriousness) usually because i feel like Microsoft has more of a chip on their shoulder this time, and Nintendo could surprise with their new format (outside possibility, anyway).

Though Sony has a stronger record with mid-gen E3s than Nintendo, Microsoft did well mid-gen last gen (i'd put E3 08 and E3 09 to them).

For the record:

95-Sony
96-Nintendo
97-Sony
98-Nintendo
99-Sega
00-Sony
01-Nintendo
02-Sony
03-Sony
04-Nintendo
05-Microsoft
06-Nintendo
07-Sony
08-Microsoft
09-Microsoft
10-Nintendo
11-Sony
12-Nintendo
13-Sony

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.