By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Battle of the Giants:Which do you like more WD or MK8?

Which is Better?

Watch Dogs 19 7.51%

Mario Kart 8 225 88.93%

I love both of them equally. 9 3.56%

Total:253
kupomogli said:

Judging by the poll, seems there is a Nintendo fan with a ton of alternates who wants Mario Kart 8 to win an opinion poll.

*edit*

It was at 80 after I voted.  From my vote to posting, it went to 90.  More active VGChartz Nintendo fans than I thought.

In this kind of poll, at least in this forum, exclusive game will almost always win, no matter if actual game is better or not (not saying that is necessarily the case in this poll). Imagine if all political parties had such a loyal voters... ;)

Anyway, I think that poll is a bit silly since there are very few people that played WD so far, and no one have played MK8 (except those French). So what exactly are they basing their opinion on? Reviews? Or bias?

Not to mention that both games are aimed at pretty much completely different audience...

That said, I think question should've been "Which game are you more interested in?"

Around the Network
HoloDust said:

In this kind of poll, at least in this forum, exclusive game will almost always win, no matter if actual game is better or not (not saying that is necessarily the case in this poll). Imagine if all political parties had such a loyal voters... ;)

Anyway, I think that poll is a bit silly since there are very few people that played WD so far, and no one have played MK8 (except those French). So what exactly are they basing their opinion on? Reviews? Or bias?

Not to mention that both games are aimed at pretty much completely different audience...

That said, I think question should've been "Which game are you more interested in?"

It's been 18 minutes since my post, when Mario Kart was at 80 votes.  It's now at 126 votes.  46 votes within that short amount of time?  There's not even that many active Nintendo members on the forum.

kupomogli said:

Judging by the poll, seems there is a Nintendo fan with a ton of alternates who wants Mario Kart 8 to win an opinion poll.

*edit*

It was at 80 after I voted.  From my vote to posting, it went to 90.  Either someone has a lot of alternates like I stated above or there's more active VGChartz Nintendo fans than I thought.

Einsam? Tbone?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I have to say MARIO KART 8 only because I do not have a system to play WATCH DOGS on until it releases on Wii U

There Are Many Paths to Gaming Heaven

well this was sad i was hoping wd and mk would be closer to each other both congrats mk8

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

why did you even try?

Haven't played either of them, will let you know when I do.

I don't even like Watch Dogs much but it's still better than MK8

Mario Kart isn'teven out yet though

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

MK8