By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Battle of the Giants:Which do you like more WD or MK8?

Which is Better?

Watch Dogs 19 7.51%

Mario Kart 8 225 88.93%

I love both of them equally. 9 3.56%

Total:253

Watch Dogs because pixels.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Of course MK8! Watchdogs looks boring.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Lmao, the bias is too real on that poll! But yeah, Mario kart 8 without question

MArio kart 8 of course

Zelda - Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch.... Incredable!!!

ER MAH GERD WERTCH DERGS ERN PS4 ERS WER BERTER THERN MAHRO KERT.

MK8 ERS FER KERDERS. STERPED NERNTERND FERNBERS.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

I like the idea of Watch Dogs better. New IP, fresh idea, ect, ect.

But I hate Watch Dogs execution, was falsely touted as better graphics than ended up being, delays, wii u delay, DLC, millions of different versions, ect, ect, ect.

Thus Mario Kart 8 wins cause its polished good fun. Sure it came out later than we had hoped, but I don't recall there ever being a delay, just us hoping/expecting sooner.

Judging by the poll, seems there is a Nintendo fan with a ton of alternates who wants Mario Kart 8 to win an opinion poll.

*edit*

It was at 80 after I voted.  From my vote to posting, it went to 90.  Either someone has a lot of alternates like I stated above or there's more active VGChartz Nintendo fans than I thought.

This isn't even a comparison. Really? Watch dogs is a giant? Not compared to mario kart lol

Everybody like only MK8 where both should have been atleasat 30%. Lets see sales of these two games after a week.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Well, I've yet to play either, of course. I expect MK8 will be the better game and it's certainly reviewing better. Though I do like WD's fresh theme, I expect the actual gameplay to mirror AC and be more style over substance.