By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - S-E says their White Engine is not too powerful for the Wii.

Its more likely it will be 360 exclusive than wii exclusive.. as square will do anything for money..

Other than that, I hope it's on all platforms, I don't see why it cant be.. since there engine is perfect for everything

mM
Around the Network

show me than viper, i looked a good solid 20 mins and came out with nothing

Looked 20 minutes for what?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

something on the wii with graphics

Look. If anything's going to make KH3 go to Wii, it's Disney. Disney is going to see the possibility for brand expansion that Square Enix might not see.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

So you spent 20 minutes looking at different graphics on Wii and have determined that it can't do even KH2 level in game and cutscene graphics?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Someone ban this moron already lol.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

TripleRoxas said:

you've gotta be fucking kidding me.

Watch live video from Totally Random on Justin.tv

what about DQX, if it exists?

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

dahuman said:
TripleRoxas said:

you've gotta be fucking kidding me.

Watch live video from Totally Random on Justin.tv

And that's not even the best video quality. The game can do way better than that.

But then again, the DS can pull off KH graphics really well. I haven't put 358/2 Days on my own it list yet, but I have it and it really keeps the look of the game.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs