By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: The Order Delayed Until February

Looks like the gen really shifts from 1st to 2nd gear next year.

Around the Network
celador said:
DerNebel said:
celador said:
So glad I didn't bother getting a PS4 yet. Every day there seems to be less reason to do so. I hope they have something to be revealed at E3 this year for this holiday period, just having Driveclub on the exclusives front is unacceptable

I always have to laugh a bit when people use the word unacceptable for things like this, such a strong word for such a actually quite trivial thing.

It's unnacceptable imo when you make promises of 25 exclusives or whatever it was that Sony promised in the first year which they are clearly not going to deliver

Also unnacceptable imho is to falsly claim that they "promised" to deliver 25 exclusives. They never promised anything

TheFallen said:
Can't be just drivclub and TLOU on the exclusive front this year. Sony has to have something up its sleeve. Go for the jugular this holiday.

I would choke laughing if they announe The Last Guardian for this holiday. And cry a little (of joy, of course)

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

And people complain about Nintendo

manny10032 said:
vkaraujo said:
So, about this 8th gen...
Anyone knows when it is going to start?

2014 year of the remake

If Sony announced GT6 Remastered then the 2014 claim is all but assured.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
manny10032 said:
vkaraujo said:

2014 year of the remake

GT 6 Remastered ? No, of course not, what are you thinking ? It'll be GT 7: Prologue ! A Totally different game, and totally not a GT 6 port !

TheFallen said:
Can't be just drivclub and TLOU on the exclusive front this year. Sony has to have something up its sleeve. Go for the jugular this holiday.

Was LOU remastered delayed from June to holidays?

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
TheFallen said:

Was LOU remastered delayed from June to holidays?

Nope. It's still supposed to release this Summer. Some rumors talk about an anniversary release, on the 13th of June.

sales2099 said:
manny10032 said:
vkaraujo said:

2014 year of the remake

Don't forget that GOW:Acension port is being rumored too.

sales2099 said:
manny10032 said:
vkaraujo said:

2014 year of the remake

2 exlusive racing games (even if one is a sim and the other is a hybrid) on the PS4 this holiday season seems stupid as hell to me, a GT6 remaster would cut Driveclubs probably already short legs even shorter.