By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: The Order Delayed Until February

GribbleGrunger said:
PigPen said:
GribbleGrunger said:
PigPen said:

It wasn't intended to be a joke.

Well it made me laugh.

Why?  Nobody from Nintendo is begging for the game.  We want Zelda, Super Smash Bros and Bayonetta 2.  We're looking at Super Mario Kart 8 that's coming out in a few days. lol

Do you even remember what you wrote?

I thought it was multi- platform (PS4 & XOne).  I can see why you laughed. 

Now you have to wait till 2015. lol

Around the Network
Dadrik said:
Azerth said:
soony lol

so wat driveclub, indies, and a port confirmed for the rest of the year? wonder if they are going to announce games for this year at e3

Same goes for MS. Halo ports and Sunset Overdrive.

well theres still the rumor for froza horizon 2 this year

true but when you think about it if driveclub wasnt delyead wat would sony have now

Azerth said:
Dadrik said:
Azerth said:
soony lol

so wat driveclub, indies, and a port confirmed for the rest of the year? wonder if they are going to announce games for this year at e3

true but when you think about it if driveclub wasnt delyead wat would sony have now

Maybe that was the reason for the delay ?

Anyways, it was predictable. SOny never had big first years for its consoles.

2014 will be the year of multiplatforms. 2015 will be the year of the awesome exclusives. For Sony AND Microsoft.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Dadrik said:
Azerth said:
soony lol

A Halo 2 remake holds more sway then TLOS, considering one game is just a year old (looks like a cash-in to me) and the other is 10 years old.  It would bridge 2 generations worth of graphics, and had MP that defined a generation.

Also don't forget the rumored Forza Horizon. Also Quantum break if it isn't also delayed into 2015. Project Spark too.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

GribbleGrunger said:
episteme said:
Could be an amazing game if they spend the time to improve the gameplay.

Could you show me that video I missed it.

I saw the twitch stream. Not sure if it's available somewhere.

Around the Network

As some insiders predicted, E3 2014 will be mostly about games for 2015. That's when the gen will truely begin.

In the meantime, we'll still get Watch Dogs, Destiny, Dragon Age Inquisition, Batman Arkham Knight, The Evil Within, LOTR: Shadow of Mordor, Assassin's Creed Unity, etc...

sales2099 said:

A Halo 2 remake holds more sway then TLOS, considering one game is just a year old (looks like a cash-in to me) and the other is 10 years old.  It would bridge 2 generations worth of graphics, and had MP that defined a generation.

Also don't forget the rumored Forza Horizon. Also Quantum break if it isn't also delayed into 2015. Project Spark too.

We'll just have to put up with better multiplatform games until this releases. Times are hard.

The PS5 Exists. 

sales2099 said:

Same rumor applies to QB

http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/128766/quantum-break-may-delayed-summer-2015/

sales2099 said:
Dadrik said:
Azerth said:
soony lol

Yes, but it's still a remake. Also, it's rumored the game won't have the original multiplayer, so don't get your hopes too high, you never know what can happen.

Quantum Break is very likely to be delayed, and Forza Horizon 2 will release, but I doubt it will release this year, but since there is a Forza game for each year, it's still a possibility.

Project Spark isn't an exclusive.

Dark_Feanor said:
Unlikely, February is a dead month. What can they do in two months?

Unless the game is such a mess there is no way Sony will let it skeap this hollydays season.

You can do a LOT of quality assurance in those 3 extra months, improve enemy location, stream the flow of the action, improve the balance of multiplayer and so on. The devil is in the details, that is what differentiate a good game from a great game, the attention to the details.