By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumour: The Order Delayed Until February

So ... two AAA free game for PS+ in June and TLOU coming in the Fall?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

LOL IF TRUE!!!!!

Could be an amazing game if they spend the time to improve the gameplay.

ParryWinkle said:
Delayed so they can add gameplay?
Really though, I wonder why it was delayed.

Well it's there first console game. People have other expectations then on portable games so it's probably fine tuning.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

So Drive Club will be riding solo for AAA holiday releases?

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
PigPen said:

It wasn't intended to be a joke.

Well it made me laugh.

Why?  Nobody from Nintendo is begging for the game.  We want Zelda, Super Smash Bros and Bayonetta 2.  We're looking at Super Mario Kart 8 that's coming out in a few days. lol

celador said:
DerNebel said:
celador said:
So glad I didn't bother getting a PS4 yet. Every day there seems to be less reason to do so. I hope they have something to be revealed at E3 this year for this holiday period, just having Driveclub on the exclusives front is unacceptable

I always have to laugh a bit when people use the word unacceptable for things like this, such a strong word for such a actually quite trivial thing.

It's unnacceptable imo when you make promises of 25 exclusives or whatever it was that Sony promised in the first year which they are clearly not going to deliver

You're only allowed to be outraged if the 25 games aren't there after E3, gamescom and TGS are all said and done ;P 

Buying order: Switch, better pc

episteme said:
Could be an amazing game if they spend the time to improve the gameplay.

Could you show me that video I missed it.

The PS5 Exists. 

Maybe they'll use the extra time to color the game in.

PigPen said:
GribbleGrunger said:
PigPen said:

It wasn't intended to be a joke.

Well it made me laugh.

Why?  Nobody from Nintendo is begging for the game.  We want Zelda, Super Smash Bros and Bayonetta 2.  We're looking at Super Mario Kart 8 that's coming out in a few days. lol

Do you even remember what you wrote?

The PS5 Exists.