By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Zisbest said:
AZWification said:

Well, at least I am not the only one with a "dumbphone"!

Hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Give me a hug bro!

* hugs Zisbest*

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I don't use my phone for gaming

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Zisbest said:
Slarvax said:

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

36k is around my top score. One mistake at the late stages is just near impossible to recover from :(

Around the Network

I must really suck at this game, because I only got 7000-8000

kupomogli said:

I must really suck at this game, because I only got 7000-8000

My technique is to just build towards the bottom right corner. So eventually in the latter stages of the game you just combine say 126, 256, 512 from the left into their bigger brother on the right to build easy

Edit: Here's a gif of what I mean

I got around 24,000. I try and keep all the big tiles to a side and not swipe up or away from it but I always end up having to. 

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I played this game once, got to 20000 something and then I realized I was not good at math

There is not a single bit of math involved in this game.

Akiran said:

Clearly you should play the original and well designed one Threes :P

(damn mobile clones)

edit: I remember getting somewhere around 10000 by mashing up and left

Yep, if you love games and you're enjoying 2048, you should buy Threes to reward good game design.

My best score is 22,011.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.