By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

nvm

EDIT:

carl sucks and so does england hehehehe

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Damagon said:
amp316 said:
England is going down today guys. Sorry.

I say this as an American who is obviously an expert on the sport.

Thank you for sharing your expertise on the matter, unfortunately it doesn't take an expert to know England won't win

Hey !!!

It's his time to shine.

NiKKoM said:

There is a reason why predictions are closed one hour before kick off time.. cause we need to to collect all of this.. when I'm hung over the time is needed

-snip-

I assume you are re-taking control now yus? I collected all Yesterdays data too here.

On another note.

Carl2291 said:
NiKKoM said:

There is a reason why predictions are closed one hour before kick off time.. cause we need to to collect all of this.. when I'm hung over the time is needed

-snip-

I assume you are re-taking control now yus? I collected all Yesterdays data too here.

thank.s. I should be fine for today and tomorrow.. there might be days when i need backup

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

thank.s. I should be fine for today and tomorrow.. there might be days when i need backup

Let me know and Ill tally up when you need the help.

Buffon is apparently out injured. Day keeps getting better and better.

you guys still won't win

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Yesterday was a great experience, only saw a handful of reds in a sea of orange xD. First some friendly battering, then at the city square getting a few angry glares, complaining about the penalty then I complain about Pique/Iker xD... later rubbing in the results and to end the night with some comfort talks.

Dankjewel Nederland. Oranje succes.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

GOOOOOALLL

Hopefully the score won't move again, so I can earn myself 5 points.

btw Nikkom, I updated my prediction, making it 2-2 between Ivory Coast & Japan.