By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

no matter what happens i had great fun these past few weeks

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I feel Argentina will win this one

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Kowen's tears. Kirby's tears. I just can't lose this evening :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Great game this is how a semi-final should look.

30 minutes played, still no 5 goals. This game is a complete letdown.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

The Dutch diving again...

So far Argentina is the better team

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Bull. There hasn't been a dive yet in this game by either team. It's actually pretty balanced up until now.

I have the feeling this might get into overtime.
Which sucks cause I'm tired as fuck already (because of yesterday's game and not this one lol).

S.Peelman said:
Bull. There hasn't been a dive yet in this game by either team. It's actually pretty balanced up until now.

Dude, van Persie dived a moment ago.

No team is dominating, but Argentina is clearly better thus far. 

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Ref is having a shocker.

Book someone, you inept fuck.