By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

C'mon Australia...

Even if they lose they've played well.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

I feel like the Dutch didn't deserve to win this one, but.. We did.

Congrats Holland, first team to go through the next stage

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Nice match!

Dumb penalty that was cheaply given and the screwup by our defense like I predicted but we made some good goals. The Aussies gave everything they had surely, but we're in the second round !

And last but not least, 3 points for me (that should have been 5 if it wasn't for the penalty)! Yay!

Excellent match. Great effort by Australia. You are still not eliminated, but it's quite a long shot. You need Spain to win first...

Around the Network

Good job Australia! They were close. 
Netherlands don't look as strong as they did a few days ago,

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Geez.. If it wasn't for the amount of alcohol i had i would have been scared to death twice..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Australia were unlucky to be in such a tough group. Not many teams will come out very well against the likes of Spain, Holland and Chile.

Sweaty bumcrack, thank fucking god we won!

Disappointed, could have been a lot worse but AU dropped the ball in the end. :